There are newer employer reviews for U.S. Bank

Better then the majority of companies!

Current Employee - Operations Manager
Current Employee - Operations Manager

I have been working at U.S. Bank full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Opportunity for advancement, excellent work/life balance, culture of process improvement.

Cons

Pay could be much better and insurance benefits offer little coverage with high cost.

There are many wonderful things about U.S. Bank, but the medical benefits are greatly lacking!

1527 Other Employee Reviews for U.S. Bank (View Most Recent)

Im so happy that next week is my last week working here!

Current Employee - In-store Banker II in Corona, CA (US)
    Current Employee - In-store Banker II in Corona, CA (US)

I have been working at U.S. Bank full-time (more than an year)

Pros

they sometimes pay you for milage and thats about it.

Cons

There are so many cons, I don’t even know where to start! I been working in an in-store for almost two years and at first I thought it was ok, but now I can’t wait to get out of here! About 2 months ago I got promoted to banker two and they raised my pay to 14.25 (from 12.60), I then found out that Banker 1’s who just got hired and weren’t even making their goals were getting paid more than me. I worked my but off for this company and they pay me and others like crap. They over work us, a lot of the time we work 9.5 hours with NO LUNCHES! They want us to go above and beyond with our goals but the pay isn’t worth it and everyone in the in store division agrees with this. For example, Full time goals are 6,500 points a month and if you make 15,000 points that’s only $200 extra. Thank Jesus I’m leaving this company!

You will probably get paid more at another company

People in the in-store are great, everybody else we're difficult to work for and with.

Former Employee - Personal Banker in Syracuse, UT (US)
    Former Employee - Personal Banker in Syracuse, UT (US)

I worked at U.S. Bank full-time (less than an year)

Pros

People I worked with were really supportive and very helpful in training new hires. The expectations/ quotas weren't difficult to meet.

Cons

Very high credit requirements for any of the products. It's very difficult to get anyone qualified for any type of loan, credit card or mortgage. You push alot of products to customers that they really don't need. There is alot of talking and not alot of doing.

Clean house in the Northern Utah mortgage department. The one's I came in contact with were unprofessional, rude and really didn't care to work.

There are newer employer reviews for U.S. Bank