UBS

www.ubs.com
  www.ubs.com
There are newer employer reviews for UBS

Registered Client Service Associate

Current Employee - Registered Client Service Associate in Minneapolis, MN (US)
Current Employee - Registered Client Service Associate in Minneapolis, MN (US)

I have been working at UBS full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Great people to work with. Friendly Staff and quality clients make working everyday interesting and fun. Good Benefits with Health, Vision, Dental and 401K. Legal too!

Cons

Low salary, rare raises or bonuses.

Don't forget those of us at the bottom. We're doing alot of work!

1419 Other Employee Reviews for UBS (View Most Recent)

Corporate has lost focus on what really brings success to Wealth Management - US based employees.

I have been working at UBS

Pros

There are many opportunites to 'shine' at UBS Wealth Management given the massive staff reductions and preponderance of issues at hand.

Cons

The perception is that Corporate in Zurich takes care of it's staff and projects based in Europe. The employees in these regions generally enjoy better compensation, benefits, support and work/life balances. Conversely, the firm is so strongly focused on outsourcing American IT jobs (mostly to India) that it has driven a profitable business into vitual chaos and risks driving it into the red. Consultants in India do not have the expertise or impetus to deliver the necessary support to our firm. Failure is now abundant and the root cause is clearly the result of a poorly executed outsourcing strategy.

Layoffs were required a few years ago to rid the firm of outdated staff. It's time to stop this now nonsensical action and allow for the remaining individuals, who are highly qualified SMEs, to rebuild our organization. UBS needs to provide proper incentives to keep these folks here. Additionally, it needs to allow for a slow, but calculated, build up of US based employees so we can regain stability, improve our solutions and help contribute to an American economy which is the largest financial pillar of the world.

Great institution

I have been working at UBS full-time

Pros

Join a team with great expectations

Cons

Too many swiss employees abroad

There are newer employer reviews for UBS