UC San Francisco

www.ucsf.edu

If you're considering graduate school, this is a great place to gain experience and exposure to the healthcare field.

Study Coordinator (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA (US)

ProsExposure to bright minds and innovative ideas within the healthcare field. (Your individual work experience, however, will vary from department to department).

ConsKind of like our health care system, UCSF seems a little fragmented, with students, residents, and a lot of staff moving on every few years. There are some people who spend most of their career at UC, however.

Advice to Senior ManagementThere is tremendous change happening at the university, and it would be helpful to have more communication for the different levels of management (department, school, and university).

Great institution at which to do science and gain independence as an independent researcher

Postdoctoral Fellow (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA (US)

I have been working at UC San Francisco

Pros: Collaborations, Translational Science Efforts, Great core facilities Cons: Of course, the experience of a postdoctoral scholar greatly depends on the mentor… Advice to Senior Management: No advice for management is necessary, everything is good relative… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Nice place to work, but with University/Government org.-type frustrations.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA (US)

I have been working at UC San Francisco

Pros: benefits, security, contribution to healthcare mission Cons: limited mobility, sometimes bloated organization More

There are newer reviews on UC San Francisco.

Worked for UC San Francisco? Contribute to the Community!