UCB
www.ucb.com Brussels, Belgium 5000+ Employees

UCB Raleigh has an incredible user base and I am priviledged to support their IT needs on a daily basis.

Helpdesk Analyst (Current Employee)
Raleigh, NC (US)

I have been working at UCB full-time for more than 3 years

ProsUCB Raleigh has amazing and grateful users, decent pay structure, they are a profitable company and seem to be doing very well in their market segment.

ConsThere are too many contractors, not much room for advancement in the IT field unless you move to a different location and the separation between contractors and full-time employees is a bit broad.

Advice to Senior ManagementI would ask that they try to identify and hold onto the talented people that come in as contractors and give up so much to be a part of their amazing team.

Good place to be

Regulatory Affairs Senior Manager (Current Employee)
Brussels (Belgium)

I have been working at UCB full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: dedicated people, great team work, good opportunities if you want,… Cons: has been slow in decision making, career progress not alway… Advice to Senior Management: don't always go for the easy option. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

In a constant state of change

Director (Current Employee)
Research Triangle Park, NC (US)

I have been working at UCB full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Good benefits; attractive pipeline; outsourcing studies Cons: Always re-organizing; quality versus time debates; need to focus on research… Advice to Senior Management: Listen to your employees; No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on UCB.

Worked for UCB? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at UCB reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for UCB CEO Roch F. Doliveux. All reviews posted anonymously by UCB employees.