none

Current Employee - Flight Attendant  in  Philadelphia, PA (US)
Current Employee - Flight Attendant in Philadelphia, PA (US)

I have been working at US Airways full-time

Pros

There really isn't any good about US Airways.

Cons

Management cares about making their bonuses. They don't give their workers enough tools to get the work done.

Other Reviews for US Airways

Great for a supplementary income

Former Employee - Customer Service Agent  in  New York, NY (US)
    Former Employee - Customer Service Agent in New York, NY (US)

I worked at US Airways full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The Employee travel program is the biggest perk. It allows you to fly almost free and on other airlines at a heavily discounted rate.
    Most positions below management are Union. Ability to trade shifts with other employees for more vacation time.

Cons

Low entry pay. Probationary period is very strict. High turn over rate. Poor attitudes in the workplace, low pride in work leading to stressful workdays. Employees are not on the same page a lot of the time. few options to assist passengers in need leads to frustration for all. Schedule management issues when requesting days off or trade. Not much opportunity to move up.

Listen to employees. Work with them.

A worst politics in management, nasty baby sitting environment

Former Employee - Planning Analyst  in  Tempe, AZ (US)
    Former Employee - Planning Analyst in Tempe, AZ (US)

I worked at US Airways full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I need to think about this. I have worked for more than 4 years and can't find any Pros unless if you want travel benefits which I never wanted.

Cons

Worst politics, worst management & no employee appriciation

You guys are blessed just because there are many talented employees still working and if you want to keep them then start appriciating them (no!! not just by words but by action). Listen what they have to say, create employee "voice survey" and do something about them. Don't just focus on sales, marketing and customers because you won't able to handle any of those if you won't have good employee.

I had to quit my job and slap on sr. management just to show that an employee can fire the employer :)

There are newer employer reviews for US Airways.

Worked for US Airways? Contribute to the Community!