Unbounded Solutions
www.theunbounded.com Atlanta, GA 50 to 149 Employees

An Unbounded Story

Atlanta, GA (US)

I have been working at Unbounded Solutions full-time for more than a year

ProsI will only speak for myself, but before the company found my resume, I was in a mountain of debt, out of school, and all the jobs I acquired I felt were not appropriate for my intelligence nor were they appropriate to pay my bills.

The training in Atlanta was ok, we learned a lot, they provided housing which for our case was very nice.

Afterwards, in about 2-3 weeks they found me a job in Houston doing iPad development. The rest is history, I've been working for many months. Have learned a lot, and have a much nicer income. All as promised.

ConsThe initial placement in the project is definitely a sink and swim. You're pushed above your skill level and the only way for you to survive is to STUDY STUDY AND STUDY. It's a lot of hardwork but after a couple months, it does become your skillset.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't know/

Company that WILL find you a contract

SharePoint Architect (Current Employee)
Washington, DC (US)

I have been working at Unbounded Solutions full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: 1. Good network of contracting companies 2. Company provides training for new platforms releases 3. All Federal… Cons: 1. 12 payed time off days include sick, personal, etc. days 2. Time off accumulates 1 day per… Advice to Senior Management: Make time off more flexible Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

This is a great family out of homes

SharePoint Consultant (Current Employee)
Atlanta, GA (US)

I have been working at Unbounded Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros: This is a great company that take care of their… Cons: None that I could find Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the great work. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Unbounded Solutions.

Worked for Unbounded Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Unbounded Solutions reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Unbounded Solutions CEO Vik Thadani. All reviews posted anonymously by Unbounded Solutions employees.