Unisys

www.unisys.com
  www.unisys.com
There are newer employer reviews for Unisys

Needs a new focus to compete again.

Current Employee - Data Analyst in Malvern, PA (US)
Current Employee - Data Analyst in Malvern, PA (US)

I have been working at Unisys

Pros

If you enjoy being an engineer and developing new things, especially with servers. Their Clearpath sales have always kept them running and they continue to improve upon the clearpath server. Everyone here is extremely friendly and all have been here a long time.

Cons

Their revenue has been going down. There really is not much that is going to help them out, besides clearpath sales. However, the recent trend has those sales going down. They only reason they are still in business is because of the S&T department. If you are not applying for this department, I do not reccomend working here at all.

Figure out a way to put us back on the competitive side of IT business.

747 Other Employee Reviews for Unisys (View Most Recent)

Good Company searching to find it's niche and not be so diversified.

Current Employee - Account Service Delivery Manager
    Current Employee - Account Service Delivery Manager

I have been working at Unisys

Pros

Unisys is a very good Company to work for. They offer Flexability, Fair Compensation and Good Benefits. They also offer an excellent learning/training network.

Cons

Unisys has been going through restructuring pains. We have recently brought in a new CEO and most organizations are being restructered. It is not always easy to have the most current organazational charts with the changes that are currently being made.

I think they need to focus on starting at the top and work their way down in the restucturing process, rather than starting at the bottom with people in the field . The feet on the street that bring in the revenue and ensure it's delivered must in place to ensure continued growth and a satisfied customer.

OK place to visit, I wouldn't want to live there...

Former Employee - Field Technician in Austin, TX (US)
    Former Employee - Field Technician in Austin, TX (US)

I worked at Unisys

Pros

Honestly, the best reason to work at Unisys for me was the huge amount of spare time available to me each day. As a field technician, I was given my work in the morning. After completing my calls, I drove back to my house and did as I pleased.

Cons

My hourly rate was abysmal, and I was not provided any opportunities to advance. The company was in a nose dive, and senior management didn't seem to have any idea how to turn it around. To me, working for Unisys felt like being trapped in the 50's - not a great sign for a technology company.

Try to make friends with some execs at IBM, ok?

There are newer employer reviews for Unisys