United Online
www.unitedonline.net Woodland Hills, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

A very satisfying place to work

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at United Online full-time for more than 5 years

ProsSmall company making the work environment more personal. Also allows for opportunities to work in other areas where you might not get a chance to in larger companies.

ConsSomewhat rocky future for the communications division beings its primary business is dialup. However, it is diversifying with the new wifi business. Also, a lot of the work is in Hyderabad, India which makes it hard beings they are on a different timezone.

Enriching Experience

Software Engineer (Former Employee)
Hyderābād (India)

I worked at United Online full-time for more than a year

Pros: Intellectually fulfilling environment. Professionalism and Amity. Cons: Nothing comes up when I think about it Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

not met my expectations

Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee)
Hyderābād (India)

I worked at United Online full-time for more than a year

Pros: - work is bit challenging - good technical people Cons: - no professional development - no vision for the company - no awards for the hard work - strict office timings - weird office work… Advice to Senior Management: provide better facilities and take feedback from the employees who are leaving and… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on United Online.

Worked for United Online? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at United Online reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for United Online CEO Francis Lobo. All reviews posted anonymously by United Online employees.