UnitedHealth Group

www.unitedhealthgroup.com

Health Advisor

Health Advisor (Current Employee) Chico, CA (US)

ProsI have worked for a lot of companies and this is by far the best. Decent health insurance, sick leave, vacation and consist schedules. The management I work for is very supportive.

ConsYou cant save the world and make every customer happy. Some people are just not happy no matter what you do. They take their frustration out on the person wearing the headset.

Advice to Senior ManagementRemember the employees on the front line dont get a lot of time to review new info much less the excessive amount of email you send us. It's nice to try to keep us in the loop, but video/audio communication is a waste of time. I just have to delete it as I am too busy to watch or listen to it. Also, I would be more than happy to work OT more often if there had not been so much Manditory OT for the last year.

Good company trying help people in a complex healthcare enviroment

Project Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at UnitedHealth Group full-time for more than a year

Pros: - Job autonomy, flexibility, independence - Creating a new culture that rewards employees based on integrity, work ethic not tenure - Solid benefits… Cons: - As with any large company, you need to make sure you talk about your accomplishments with your manager/leadership or else they will never know -… Advice to Senior Management: - Continue driving the company culture toward a common goal so employees know what is expected of them - Advise leadership to delegate… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

A good place to work

I have been working at UnitedHealth Group

Pros: I work with great and intelligent people. My Management was very interested in helping me grow and develop. … Cons: Benefits are not that great. Silo mentality blocks collaboration between… Advice to Senior Management: Treat your employees with respect them by demonstrating transparency and open communication. Allow… More

There are newer reviews on UnitedHealth Group.

Worked for UnitedHealth Group? Contribute to the Community!