Vanguard

www.vanguard.com

Calling All SEMI-SKILLED Labor!!! Vanguard doesn't lay anyone off, they just need warm bodies

Client Relationship Associate (Current Employee) Scottsdale, AZ (US)

Pros- They'll teach you finance, actually this is a Con.
- If you're a girl they'll hire you
- Flexible schedules
- Lots of opportunities for OT,
- IF you have a competent team leader(there's about 1 per floor) lots of opportunities to advance your career.

ConsSince Vanguard doesn't lay people off they accumulate worthless employees who without a doubt have been fired from their previous employer.

The board that runs the company are masters of paying their employees less but offering lots of benefits that are all tax breaks on the bottom line for the company. Therefore they can pay their employees less and say their total benefits package is one of the best.

They could teach you finance, HA if the trainers knew the difference between live stock and preferred stock. If you don't know anything about finance the trainers appear to have a wreath of knowledge but if you know what the Wall Street Journal is the trainers are inept.

The team leaders come from supervisor backgrounds such as, hotel front desk, banquet preparation, Kohls, amature skier, golf pro, gov clerk, and Vanguard accelerated Development program, these VADP kids are all girls psych, poly sci, communication, and ASU laughable BIS degree (2 minors makes a major). Did I mention anyone with a business background nope. Good luck finding a knowledgable TL.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet rid of the people that suck at there job

Good company to work for. Most opportunity is in HQ location

I have been working at Vanguard

Pros: Good life/work balance Above average benefits Cons: Limited career opportunities unless in HQ location Average salary Poor leadership Advice to Senior Management: Work with crew to fix problems. don't just delegate the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great people with the right focus

I have been working at Vanguard full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: some of the most genuine co-workers one could hope for. Really… Cons: typical corporate rah-rah stuff, with birthdays , and diversity celebrations,… Advice to Senior Management: n/a Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Vanguard.

Worked for Vanguard? Contribute to the Community!