Voxiva
www.voxiva.com Washington, DC

Great dissatisfaction for the growth of the employee

Senior Applications Analyst - Team Lead (Former Employee)
Noida (India)

I worked at Voxiva full-time for more than 3 years

ProsFind a good working environment and flexi working hours

ConsIf you have good approach in higher management (personal relations/relatives) then only you'll get benefits like salary and promotions otherwise they believe everyone is working for charity. They expect from employees for good work but they forgot their appreciations specially in yearly performance review. Normally best employees can get max 7% hike in 3 years and others who have a good approach in management can get promotions and hike twice in a year.

Advice to Senior ManagementCheck out the market outside and see their are many other organizations who respect their employees work and provide good opportunities.

Execs Don't Care About Anyone but Themselves

Sales Executive (Former Employee)

I worked at Voxiva

Pros: Initially, it was the chance to work for a progressive company selling an… Cons: There is very little openness and collaboration - the upper management treats the sales people like they're idiots and they're treated quite crassly at times.… Advice to Senior Management: It doesn't matter how great your accolades and how wonderful you think your product is if you… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Great Staff...Company where innovation is number #1.

Administration (Current Employee)

I have been working at Voxiva full-time

Pros: It is a rewarding experience working at Voxiva. My career has taken off and I enjoy my role. The staff is great to… Cons: Voxiva is a work environment where there is a lot going on at once. It takes focus, organizaton… Advice to Senior Management: Continue in your leadership of the team with vision and strength, listening to the staff… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Voxiva.

Worked for Voxiva? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Voxiva reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Voxiva CEO Paul Meyer. All reviews posted anonymously by Voxiva employees.