Walmart

corporate.walmart.com

Good, for retail

Grocery Directs (Current Employee) Athens, GA (US)

ProsGood benefits, Excellent 401k matching, GED reimbursment, etc. Better pay than most retail stores, good chance to move up if you can get along with your bosses. Lot of opportunity.

ConsToo many chiefs and not enough indians syndrome, our store manager micromanages too much, nitpicks over small problems while large ones get larger. Employees who don't work and carry their weight stay on while those who work hard are demoted, quit, etc.

Advice to Senior ManagementEncourage personal responsibility and ingenuity in the lower ranks, it will boost morale. Hire a person to do a job and stand back and let them do it, only step in if they aren't getting the job done, but for the sake of other employees, remove them if they can't perform.

My full job experience at walmart

Cashier (Former Employee) Duarte, CA (US)

I worked at Walmart part-time for less than a year

Pros: This was my first job ever. I had wonderful co workers… Cons: The management here was very unorganized. Advice to Senior Management: Be more organized. More

Manager

I have been working at Walmart

Pros: The pay for someone without a college dgree Cons: The way you get treated Advice to Senior Management: WOrk hard No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Walmart.

Worked for Walmart? Contribute to the Community!