WebMD Health
www.webmd.com New York, NY 1000 to 5000 Employees

Strong brand, challenged leadership

Client Services (Former Employee)
Portland, OR (US)

I worked at WebMD Health full-time for more than 3 years

ProsWork with industry leading company, and client book of business, great group of fellow employees kept me there. Great product, great opportunities for WebMD in industry long term. WebMD employees make great hires for competition because you get excellent experience and opportunity to dive in and learn.

ConsSenior Management is myopic, has not been as effective with the changing industry and are loosing market share and strong employees, but still have a great opportunity to grow. Historically very poor work life balance. As a health and wellness company this should be unacceptable in my opinion.

Advice to Senior ManagementAllow feedback from the bottom up

Totally mismanaged especially in Atlanta

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Atlanta, GA (US)

I worked at WebMD Health full-time

Pros: great people with lots of talent Great location Used to be a… Cons: Well, what isn't bad about the company? Sadly, it wasn't like this all the time. Once all this management was brought on board things became… Advice to Senior Management: Pay employees what they are worth, the insulting yearly increase is not even worth the effort the company puts the employees through with this tedious… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Atlanta Management is bad

I have been working at WebMD Health

Pros: People are nice Company pays decent Cons: Atlanta Management needs to change They are very biased to folks… Advice to Senior Management: Don't look at people by their titles, look at what… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on WebMD Health.

Worked for WebMD Health? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at WebMD Health reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for WebMD Health CEO David J. Schlanger. All reviews posted anonymously by WebMD Health employees.