There are newer employer reviews for WebiMax

Happy to Go to Work

Current Employee - Assistant Project Manager  in  Mount Laurel, NJ (US)
Current Employee - Assistant Project Manager in Mount Laurel, NJ (US)

I have been working at WebiMax

Pros

I have almost always been happy to go to work for WebiMax. There were very few times I just did not want to go in to work. I have enjoyed my time at WebiMax and the wealth of knowledge that flows throughout the company from the top to the bottom. It is a casual work environment and they really foster the team mentality and having fun while getting the job done. I really feel that WebiMax is a great place to work and learn about SEO and online marketing campaigns.

Cons

We grew too fast around the end of 2011 and it really hurt our ability to keep up. While the majority of our clients did not feel the influx, our team did. The level of stress and nervousness was intense. While we have stabilized and restructured to be better equipped for such an influx since the beginning of 2012, it was a bumpy ride. We have bounced back from this problem and are much better equipped to handle the future.

Also, it gets cold in the building due to the need for the server room to be cool for the computer/IT stuff.

Encourage and point out all that you see as positive. Positive vibes do more for a company than awards. Also, bring back the whiteboard of questions--that was fun.

36 Other Employee Reviews for WebiMax (View Most Recent)

Great Place to Learn

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Mount Laurel, NJ (US)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mount Laurel, NJ (US)

I have been working at WebiMax

Pros

Lots and lots of learning
    Promotions are well-deserved if you push yourself
    Energetic team
    Benefits are fair (better than my previous employers)
    Cool field to work in, lots of nice people in the industry

Cons

Sometimes too much to do and not enough time
    Keeping up with Google is a pain, sometimes too many emails every day with new algorithm changes
    I don't like basecamp

Disorganized and the Leadership is Null

Former Employee - Assistant Project Manager  in  Mount Laurel, NJ (US)
    Former Employee - Assistant Project Manager in Mount Laurel, NJ (US)

I worked at WebiMax

Pros

when I first started there, they were a smaller company and offered free coffee, some artistic freedom and paid for benefits with no contribution from the employee.

Cons

By the time of my departure, raises were cut out, we had to contribute half to our benefits (are salaries are a joke), no more free coffee, they were laying people off or firing them for trumped up reasons. They "re-organized teams 3 Times since last October with no real actual plan. Management has no idea of what they are doing, moral is down and they are still losing clients and bleeding money.

Sell the company off and go back to school to learn better business practices.

There are newer employer reviews for WebiMax

Worked for WebiMax? Contribute to the Community!