WebiMax

www.webimax.com
  www.webimax.com
There are newer employer reviews for WebiMax

Happy to Go to Work

Current Employee - Assistant Project Manager in Mount Laurel, NJ (US)
Current Employee - Assistant Project Manager in Mount Laurel, NJ (US)

I have been working at WebiMax

Pros

I have almost always been happy to go to work for WebiMax. There were very few times I just did not want to go in to work. I have enjoyed my time at WebiMax and the wealth of knowledge that flows throughout the company from the top to the bottom. It is a casual work environment and they really foster the team mentality and having fun while getting the job done. I really feel that WebiMax is a great place to work and learn about SEO and online marketing campaigns.

Cons

We grew too fast around the end of 2011 and it really hurt our ability to keep up. While the majority of our clients did not feel the influx, our team did. The level of stress and nervousness was intense. While we have stabilized and restructured to be better equipped for such an influx since the beginning of 2012, it was a bumpy ride. We have bounced back from this problem and are much better equipped to handle the future.

Also, it gets cold in the building due to the need for the server room to be cool for the computer/IT stuff.

Encourage and point out all that you see as positive. Positive vibes do more for a company than awards. Also, bring back the whiteboard of questions--that was fun.

46 Other Employee Reviews for WebiMax (View Most Recent)

Great People = Great Company

Current Employee - Business Develop Manager in Mount Laurel, NJ (US)
    Current Employee - Business Develop Manager in Mount Laurel, NJ (US)

I have been working at WebiMax

Pros

I've been apart of the WebiMax Family for 3+ years, and have grown with the company. The owner makes it a point to know each of his employees that work for him, holds company wide meetings to give updates on WebiMax, our industry and competitors. He is a leader! The employees are students of there own game. we are in an industry that is changing all the time, employees are sharing info they find, success stories with clients. its our team that makes us stand out.

Cons

There aren't really any "cons", I would say that remembering to track time we spend on clients account is a pain, i forget to do so a lot. Salesforce is a con (ha)

My advice would be to continue to mingle with the employees, have the company lunches so we all talk, i like the lunch and learns also, great time to site with the your coworkers and hold a training class.

WebiMax is an exciting place to work!

Current Employee - Sales Support
    Current Employee - Sales Support

I have been working at WebiMax

Pros

Working for a newer company in an ever-changing industry in and of itself is exciting and rewarding. On top of that WebiMax offers a casual work environment, flexible schedules, and many "perks" you don't get at other companies (Free K-cup coffee, work from home days, Holidays off that other places don't honor, inter-office catered parties, free lunches, and even massages for doing a good job). Everyone is friendly and a pleasure to work with. Upper management welcomes and values individual thoughts and input. WebiMax is truly the best "job" I've ever had.

Cons

It's not really a con but if you are someone who is resistant to change or likes monotony then this is not the industry for you.

Thank you for creating an enjoyable place to come to work every day. I'm excited to see what the future holds for us and am confident the company and the people who work here are in good hands.

There are newer employer reviews for WebiMax