There are newer employer reviews for Wells Fargo

The best company I ever worked for!

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Mendota Heights, Dakota, MN (US)
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mendota Heights, Dakota, MN (US)

I worked at Wells Fargo full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Wells Fargo. I worked for Wells for nearly 5 years. I went through many significant changes during my time with Wells; not only were the changes relevant professionally, but there were major personal struggles and growth during that time as well. I was able to utilize many different benefits Wells Fargo offers: the tuition reimbursement program, short-term disability, singing in the choir in Minneapolis, the volunteer program-Junior Achievement Finance Park, several different employee recognition programs, and many other programs which provided a fulfilling work environment.

Cons

As with any work environment, there can be tension and issues that arise between employees. I found that my particular department was a breeding ground for negative issues and cliques. These problems, however, are common everywhere.

6456 Other Employee Reviews for Wells Fargo (View Most Recent)

Very pleasurable company to work for

I have been working at Wells Fargo

Pros

They offer excellent benefits and take care of you. It is a very secure company and there is always opportunity to move up at Wells.

Cons

Because it is such a large bank it can sometimes feel as if you're lost in the company. There is a lot of variation in management styles throughout the organization...I guess just like any other large company.

Treat your employees with respect and the'll love you back. Give them opportunities to work alongside you.

Good work environment

Former Employee - Utility Clerk  in  Warren, NJ (US)
    Former Employee - Utility Clerk in Warren, NJ (US)

I worked at Wells Fargo part-time for more than a year

Pros

It is a very friendly environment.

Cons

Hours and workload can be demanding.

There are newer employer reviews for Wells Fargo

Worked for Wells Fargo? Contribute to the Community!