Wells Fargo

www.wellsfargo.com
  www.wellsfargo.com
There are newer employer reviews for Wells Fargo

Values employees, customers, and investors.

Former Employee - Applications Engineer in San Francisco, CA (US)
Former Employee - Applications Engineer in San Francisco, CA (US)

I worked at Wells Fargo full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

I worked in the Internet Services Group of Wells Fargo and it was a terrific place to work.
The hours were reasonable, good benefits, and an enjoyable group of employees.
Good budget for software tools so you usually get what you need to get your work done.
Mostly, I really appreciated that Wells Fargo truly seems to want to provide value to employees, customers, and the community as much as they do for investors.

Cons

It's a huge behemoth so things can happen very slowly which can get, perhaps, a bit boring sometimes.
They are eliminating the San Francisco offices and I sense a degradation in work environment since I left.

Don't leave San Francisco! It's worth the extra rental cost for the quality of the technical people.

7114 Other Employee Reviews for Wells Fargo (View Most Recent)

Cares more about sales than customers and employees

Current Employee - Phone Banker III Premier in Phoenix, AZ (US)
    Current Employee - Phone Banker III Premier in Phoenix, AZ (US)

I have been working at Wells Fargo full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Staff is extremely friendly and will ing to help each other

Cons

Low pay compared to other Banks, Constantly changing bonus structure making it harder and giving out less. Constant threats of write ups dismissal if sales and profit per call goals aren't met. Low moral. Highest turnover I have seen on any job. Managment has even left due to unfavorable bonus structures. Dispitewhat they saw they do not promote from within, and forget trying to move to another department for career growth. If and when you do it typically comes with a pay cut.

Treat employees like people not mindless robots. When sales are met give out money not peices of candy (literally)

New employee opinion

I have been working at Wells Fargo full-time (less than an year)

Pros

large organization with many opportunities. Salaries appear to be competitive. Provide a lot of information online.

Cons

Little recognition of team members. Definite line between management and non-management employees. Customer service is supposed to be at the forefront of all activities, but not evident from what I have seen.

Remember the golden rule. Be consistent; everyone should play by the same rules. Take time with new employees.

There are newer employer reviews for Wells Fargo