Wells Fargo

www.wellsfargo.com

Very good company to work!

Customer Saleas and Service Representative (Former Employee) Fort Pierce, FL (US)

ProsGreat management, very good company to work for. The have a good structure and tend to prepare you for the outside world. I believe a Banker at Wells Fargo is ready to be a Top Banker at any other Financier Institution.

ConsThe focus on sales tend to make them forget service. And Many team members are trying to get to the top using the shortcut of bringing down other team member or have them fired!

Advice to Senior ManagementTake a little bit more time to talk to the Bankers and let them know how much you appreciate the job they do. Also try to focus more on services than too much on sales when it comes to measures quotas for bankers.

Your experience will depend on your branch and team. What you make of it is what you get out of it.

Teller (Current Employee) Coon Rapids, MN (US)

I have been working at Wells Fargo full-time for more than a year

Pros: WF is great at moving up its team members. This… Cons: Sales goals are ridiculous. The amount of pressure from top… Advice to Senior Management: Find another way to make your sales goals besides pushing your teller line for sales. Its very un-motivating and frustrating constantly being pushed. Also, service… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Decent Employer for one of the large US banks

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Portland, OR (US)

I worked at Wells Fargo full-time

Pros: Senior management will support you in your decisions and if you prove… Cons: Big Bank Blues... Can run into challenges with any company… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Wells Fargo.

Worked for Wells Fargo? Contribute to the Community!