Whole Foods Market

www.wholefoodsmarket.com

The Best are Left Behind

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Austin, TX (US)

ProsGreat Products, you can trust that the products you sell are the best out there. Great care is taken to keep company standards in this area. Paid Benefits add to lower wages, after sustained time with the company, they get better, and better.

ConsLack of equal opportunity, I see a lot of 'friends' moving up in the company rather than people who work consistently. Personal benefits abound, you always see the Leaders treating themselves better than Team Members.

Advice to Senior ManagementTreat your Team Members the way you are treated by your leaders. Mutual respect, shared glory, and opportunities. I am with the guest daily, it is me that they come to see me, and thank me all the time. But yet, I never recieve a thank you from my Leaders for a job well done. Be more accountable yourself. And stop dancing for the upper Leadership, we waste so much time and money for walk throughs. It drives me crazy, after they leave, things go back. Dance for our guests, they spend their money there.

Whole Foods Market Park Lane Review

Team Member (Current Employee) Dallas, TX (US)

I have been working at Whole Foods Market part-time for less than a year

Pros: Starting pay of $10.00 per hour. Whole Foods Market Park lane is… Cons: Week to week work schedules are not consistent. Department leaders not associated with your department have tendencies to assume a position of direct leadership over… Advice to Senior Management: Listen. Give to Team Members the way you expect to… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Great coworkers, bad customers

Cashier and Customer Service (Current Employee) Chapel Hill, NC (US)

I have been working at Whole Foods Market full-time for less than a year

Pros: The company's commitment to "team member happiness" makes this job a lot easier to deal with! The management is great, the coworkers are all friendly… Cons: I'm sure this varies with region but many of the customers a cashier has to deal with on a day to day basis are awful.… Advice to Senior Management: This is my advice to upper management since it all just go straight to the top. 1. Allow employees to have regular schedules. 2. Pay us more.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Whole Foods Market.

Worked for Whole Foods Market? Contribute to the Community!