Wipro
3.1 of 5 3,558 reviews
www.wipro.com Bangalore, India 5000+ Employees

Terrific place to learn, get a chance to work hard with good people and to prove yourself

Manager (Former Employee)
East Brunswick, NJ (US)

I worked at Wipro

ProsIf you have never worked for a major Indian offshore services provider, this is one super opportunity for you to get exposure to a truly global sales and delivery organization.
Decent compensation package, good benefits but great opportunity to learn and improve

ConsWith the pressures of working with a truly global delivery model, chances are you will be working more hours than ever before. And we are hours that go really late into the night or early morning - so that you can communicate effectively with your colleagues. If you are not careful, you may soon find it difficult to maintain a work-life balance.

Advice to Senior Managementtake more care of people, the core of the company

Join only for going Onsite; else Avoid

Ex-Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Wipro

Pros: More Onsite Opportunities than other companies Onsite salary is competitive Cons: Management is oppressive HR policies are anti-employee and harassing Unprofessional atmosphere; feels like a college campus IT Projects don't require much expertise and skills and therefore there is… Advice to Senior Management: Treat employees with respect as aprofessionals not as college students who require disciplining. Cant really… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Wipro - a place not to be

BDM (Former Employee)
New York, NY (US)

I worked at Wipro

Pros: there aren't any that can be thought of... Cons: Worst Government Organization that you can work. Only Politics, Middle management leadership is a complete miss and moreover the management changes at senior levels has… Advice to Senior Management: Wipro should teach their middle managers the art of making things work through its team. This is people leadership. Any feat achieved cannot be a… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Wipro.

Worked for Wipro? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Wipro reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Wipro CEO T. K. Kurien. All reviews posted anonymously by Wipro employees.