Workday

www.workday.com
There are newer employer reviews for Workday

The Right Place To Be

I have been working at Workday

Pros

I feel fortunate to be working here. Workday is one of the most exciting places to work right now, and has a very bright future. I have a fantastic relationship with my supervisor, and the work is fun and interesting. I've never been afraid to say what's on my mind, which is rare.

Cons

It's a fast growing company and changing quickly, so only join the ride if you can handle the speed. With all the new hires, there is a bit of a "land grab" for ownership of things, but that's what happens when a lot of ambitious and smart people come together. Not really a worry since there's plenty of work and opportunity.

162 Other Employee Reviews for Workday (View Most Recent)

Challenging, Innovative and Exciting place to work

Current Employee - Manager
    Current Employee - Manager

I have been working at Workday

Pros

The company leadership and products are stellar. Prospects are blown away by what Workday brings to the table. The acumen of people this company is able to attract is top notch. The ERP industry is at a tipping point and Workday is a contributor to that tipping point.

Cons

The pace is fast and you need to be able to continuously engage,learn and be prepared to stretch.
    Workday is a start up and you need to be a jack of all trades due to resources.

Keep the focus and path. This is one of the most exciting places I have worked and I am very proud to be here!

Fun work atmosphere, but no intellectual stimulation

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pleasanton, CA (US)
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pleasanton, CA (US)

I worked at Workday

Pros

- Great people
    - Company really cares about their employee's happiness (halloween events, bring your dog to work, etc)/ Fun work atmosphere

Cons

- Not very challenging work
    - Discourages mobility within the company
    - "In crowd" vs. "out crowd" (out crowd is shunned)
    - They push you to vote for them to be one of the best companies in the bay area.

There are newer employer reviews for Workday