Workday

www.workday.com
  www.workday.com
There are newer employer reviews for Workday

Long interview, sometimes lack of information flow to new employees, MASSIVE hiring!

I have been working at Workday full-time

Pros

The company does a great job of making all new hires feel welcome. However, they're hiring so many, so fast, that some new hires are waiting a long time to get access to file for their benefits and other resources. The training for consultants is quite arduous but you learn a lot in a short time.

Cons

I think the IT staff could use some supplementing to help keep up with the new hires.

152 Other Employee Reviews for Workday (View Most Recent)

Great company for new college grads

Current Employee - Corporate Sales Development in Pleasanton, CA (US)
    Current Employee - Corporate Sales Development in Pleasanton, CA (US)

I have been working at Workday full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Management and senior employees take a genuine interest in your success and future, as well as your current job satisfaction. Company culture is unparalleled. Free bagels every day, plus fruit twice/week. The people at Workday are laid back, genuine people, who are ambitious and driven to see the company succeed. We are led by Dave Duffield, whose down-to-earth nature and core values resonate throughout the company.

Cons

So much fast-paced growth creates a lot of shifts within the organization. Particularly within my department, there are shifts on a quarterly basis. Some people respond well to these shifts and others would prefer more continuity.
    Also, no employer match for the 401k (at this time)

Try to maintain the great company culture as we grow.

Incredible leadership and execution

Current Employee - RSM
    Current Employee - RSM

I have been working at Workday full-time (less than an year)

Pros

With more than 15 years experience in enterprise sales, I can say Workday bests all previous experiences. Although growing at light speed, this company is very methodical and intentional around strategy and execution, keeping the focus on cust sat rate at 99% (yes 99% is the current cust sat rate!).

Cons

This pace of growth will inevitable have its pains along the way, but this leadership team and team member base is made up of the best of the best in the industry and it shows.

There are newer employer reviews for Workday