There are newer employer reviews for Workday

It's a great place to work!

I have been working at Workday

Pros

I have worked at a few startups and a few large companies. This company ranks very high on my list of “the best places to work”. The Workday employees are, hands down, some of the smartest people in tech industry. The bonus is that they are also incredibly nice and foster a supportive work environment.

Workday has done a phenomenal job at maintaining a great company culture even with rapid employee growth. They have also done a fantastic job with hiring a diverse technical skill-set from top internet, consumer and enterprise companies.

I’ve worked here for a couple of years and I can say with certainty, that the leadership is spectacular. I have watched them navigate a very tough economy with clear direction, clear communication and with the type of flexibility that is necessary to manage a young company in uncertain economic times.

Cons

No major cons. If you look for problems, you’ll find them, no matter where you work. As with any successful high growth company, we work hard, solve complex problems and walk away feeling like we have accomplished something great. Workday is definitely a place for those who are builders and have personal drive.

reviews filtered by

Good

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Pleasanton, CA (US)
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in Pleasanton, CA (US)

I have been working at Workday

Pros

Great leadership,what else could I say

Cons

Boring,no way to advance career

2. The next big thing in Enterprise Application Software

I have been working at Workday

Pros

Terrific work environment, customer satisfaction focused, high growth, tremendous product

Cons

Very Pleasanton focused. Need to continue focusing on people outside of headquarters