Workday

www.workday.com

It's a great place to work!

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Pleasanton, CA (US)

ProsI have worked at a few startups and a few large companies. This company ranks very high on my list of “the best places to work”. The Workday employees are, hands down, some of the smartest people in tech industry. The bonus is that they are also incredibly nice and foster a supportive work environment.

Workday has done a phenomenal job at maintaining a great company culture even with rapid employee growth. They have also done a fantastic job with hiring a diverse technical skill-set from top internet, consumer and enterprise companies.

I’ve worked here for a couple of years and I can say with certainty, that the leadership is spectacular. I have watched them navigate a very tough economy with clear direction, clear communication and with the type of flexibility that is necessary to manage a young company in uncertain economic times.

ConsNo major cons. If you look for problems, you’ll find them, no matter where you work. As with any successful high growth company, we work hard, solve complex problems and walk away feeling like we have accomplished something great. Workday is definitely a place for those who are builders and have personal drive.

Workday is everything I've wanted in a company and in a job

Recruiter (Current Employee) Pleasanton, CA (US)

I have been working at Workday

Pros: The people I work with are passionate and committed to seeing each other succeed and to seeing the company succeed. The technology is cutting… Cons: Be ready to work....yes, it's true, there is a lot of work to be… Advice to Senior Management: Keep it up. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Good

Software Engineer (Current Employee) Pleasanton, CA (US)

I have been working at Workday

Pros: Great leadership,what else could I say Cons: Boring,no way to advance career More

There are newer reviews on Workday.

Worked for Workday? Contribute to the Community!