There are newer employer reviews for Workday

It's a great place to work!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pleasanton, CA (US)
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pleasanton, CA (US)

I have been working at Workday

Pros

I have worked at a few startups and a few large companies. This company ranks very high on my list of “the best places to work”. The Workday employees are, hands down, some of the smartest people in tech industry. The bonus is that they are also incredibly nice and foster a supportive work environment.

Workday has done a phenomenal job at maintaining a great company culture even with rapid employee growth. They have also done a fantastic job with hiring a diverse technical skill-set from top internet, consumer and enterprise companies.

I’ve worked here for a couple of years and I can say with certainty, that the leadership is spectacular. I have watched them navigate a very tough economy with clear direction, clear communication and with the type of flexibility that is necessary to manage a young company in uncertain economic times.

Cons

No major cons. If you look for problems, you’ll find them, no matter where you work. As with any successful high growth company, we work hard, solve complex problems and walk away feeling like we have accomplished something great. Workday is definitely a place for those who are builders and have personal drive.

142 Other Employee Reviews for Workday (View Most Recent)

Workday is everything I've wanted in a company and in a job

Current Employee - Recruiter in Pleasanton, CA (US)
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Pleasanton, CA (US)

I have been working at Workday

Pros

The people I work with are passionate and committed to seeing each other succeed and to seeing the company succeed. The technology is cutting edge and disrupting the enterprise technology landscape and literally changing the game. The leadership, from the executive level down to the line level, are 2nd to none. And Dave D., what can I say, the man knows what he's doing. Our future is bright and I look forward to our continued success as we grow and capture market share.

Cons

Be ready to work....yes, it's true, there is a lot of work to be done. Is this a con? For me, no, but for some, yes.

Keep it up.

Good

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Pleasanton, CA (US)
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in Pleasanton, CA (US)

I have been working at Workday

Pros

Great leadership,what else could I say

Cons

Boring,no way to advance career

There are newer employer reviews for Workday