Zacks Investment Research
www.zacks.com Chicago, IL 50 to 149 Employees

There is enormous job and personal growth in my current position at Zacks.

Major Accounts Sales (Current Employee)
Chicago, IL (US)

I have been working at Zacks Investment Research

ProsZacks is a very specialized firm that caters to a very specific client base. I like the fact that the position is very challenging and that I work with very bright people. Working for a small company means that everyone's role is important and that we are nimble enough to change quickly to serve our clients.

ConsSince we are expanding our growing pains are sometimes felt in that we cannot offer everything we would like to.

Advice to Senior ManagementStay open to being client driven. Our services should serve them not the other way around. For the most part we deliver what what we promise, we need to continue to execute effectively.

No promotion, no salary increase, no bonus, limited pay

I have been working at Zacks Investment Research

Pros: You can read newspaper, browse web and enjoy your day there without anyone… Cons: ideas are usually not respected; personal contribution not rewarded; VP makes all the say, even when they make stupid decisions - and by… Advice to Senior Management: Len oversees everything, but he is too old and old-fashioned that he barely gives a shXt to employee's complains; and, he takes… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Seem to be actively outsourcing all departments to India - as mush as possible anyway.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Chicago, IL (US)

I worked at Zacks Investment Research

Pros: Downtown location. Competitive pay. Flexible working hours. Cons: Focus on outsourcing departments to India. Owner feels that he has had… Advice to Senior Management: Keep focus and keep moving forward. Balance is the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Zacks Investment Research.

Worked for Zacks Investment Research? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Zacks Investment Research reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Zacks Investment Research CEO Leonard Zacks. All reviews posted anonymously by Zacks Investment Research employees.