Great company to work for

I have been working at Zenex Partners

Pros

professional fun environmen make it a great place

Cons

cannot think oif any at ths time

Other Reviews for Zenex Partners

Wonderful Work Environment and Family

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter  in  Santa Clara, CA (US)
    Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Santa Clara, CA (US)

I have been working at Zenex Partners as a contractor for more than a year

Pros

I have been here for about a year now...and I must say this was one of the greatest blessings, I have had to experience. The team here is more of a family, than coworkers. We care for each other, as well as, the people we place into their career paths. We are not a simple staffing firm that will just be rid of you once you are placed into a position. We care for each person as an individual. The management cares for you and your family, as if you were their own. The CEO is so kind, considerate, and generous. Her heart is in it, to help you grow in your career and as a person. She is always there is you need anything. The atmosphere is fun, we have outings and team building events. We laugh and enjoy each others company. If I could work anywhere, it would be here. It is truly one of the best places I have ever been. Thank You Zenex Partners!

Cons

There are no Cons to working here in my eyes.

Keep up the Great Work!!

The best in its class

Current Employee - Lodging Support Services  in  Dallas, TX (US)
    Current Employee - Lodging Support Services in Dallas, TX (US)

I have been working at Zenex Partners full-time for less than a year

Pros

My personal experience with Zenex Partners has been great, everyone was very attentive to any questions or concerns I've ever had. The hiring process was great and they communicated very well with me in regards to every step of the process. All documents were sent to me in a timely manner and even after I was having issues on my end, faxing over the docs, they always offered to help me in any way they could. I would recomend Zenex to anyone that's looking to find a quality job, from top quality agents!

Cons

I can't think of anything

N/A

There are newer employer reviews for Zenex Partners.

Worked for Zenex Partners? Contribute to the Community!