blinkx

www.blinkx.com

Fun place to work in an evolving industry. Great people, excellent location!

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA (US)

ProsVery welcoming, friendly group. Company is expanding quickly so every day is very exciting. TONS of perks - kitchen snacks, random bagel deliveries, organic fruit every week, catered Thursday lunches, Giants games & happy hours. Adjacent to Embarcadero Bart/Muni station & close to lots of great restaurants & shopping. Great health benefits - this company cares about your health!

ConsSince the company is expanding and changing so quickly, information sometimes does not make it around to all the appropriate people, so that creates room for employee speculation & confusion.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe more transparent. I know upper management is busy but try to make sure your employees understand what is changing. I don't know if monthly company meetings satisfy this need as not all branches are included in all information exchanges.

small issues but overall great environment

Account Manager (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA (US)

I have been working at blinkx full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: -blinkx is growing -Supportive upper management -Competitive Salary -Thursday lunches, lots of snacks/beverages… Cons: -Growing pains comes with some confusion for employees on their roles. Makes sense though based on recent acquires (burst, etc) -Not flexible on work… Advice to Senior Management: Continue with Monthly meetings regarding company updates (we just started this, but hoping it does not go away). … Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Growing, learning, rewarding.

Senior Ad-ops Analyst (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA (US)

I have been working at blinkx full-time for more than a year

Pros: Plenty of room for growth within the company--they truly do promote from within. Very positive laid back work atmosphere with intelligent hard working peers and… Cons: Not quite as lax as some SF companies with regards to flex time or the ability to telecommute. The extremely quick rate of… Advice to Senior Management: I'm very happy here, but the one area that leaves me wanting is that the hours are long and are not based on current work… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on blinkx.

Worked for blinkx? Contribute to the Community!