blinkx

www.blinkx.com

Fun place to work in an evolving industry. Great people, excellent location!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  San Francisco, CA (US)
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Pros

Very welcoming, friendly group. Company is expanding quickly so every day is very exciting. TONS of perks - kitchen snacks, random bagel deliveries, organic fruit every week, catered Thursday lunches, Giants games & happy hours. Adjacent to Embarcadero Bart/Muni station & close to lots of great restaurants & shopping. Great health benefits - this company cares about your health!

Cons

Since the company is expanding and changing so quickly, information sometimes does not make it around to all the appropriate people, so that creates room for employee speculation & confusion.

Be more transparent. I know upper management is busy but try to make sure your employees understand what is changing. I don't know if monthly company meetings satisfy this need as not all branches are included in all information exchanges.

Other reviews for blinkx

small issues but overall great environment

Current Employee - Account Manager  in  San Francisco, CA (US)
    Current Employee - Account Manager in San Francisco, CA (US)

Pros

-blinkx is growing
    -Supportive upper management
    -Competitive Salary
    -Thursday lunches, lots of snacks/beverages for free

Cons

-Growing pains comes with some confusion for employees on their roles. Makes sense though based on recent acquires (burst, etc)
    -Not flexible on work schedules (typical m-f, 8:30 - 5:30 type job). Should allow to work from home or summer fridays like many other companies with similar environment

Continue with Monthly meetings regarding company updates (we just started this, but hoping it does not go away). Bring back happy hour Fridays (let us drink in the office!). Be more flexible about working from home.

Energizing place to work!

Current Employee - Marketing Manager  in  Melville, NY (US)
    Current Employee - Marketing Manager in Melville, NY (US)

Pros

Working for the company for over 2 years and not a day goes by when I do not feel energized! Management team provides a great atmosphere, charges the employees moral by positively communicating with them. Overall this is a great company to work for!

Cons

This may not be your typical 9-5 job.

I can not think of any off the top of my head. I enjoy my job!

There are newer employer reviews for blinkx.

Worked for blinkx? Contribute to the Community!