Epsilon (North Carolina)

Be The First To
Add Photos

Eric Oelschlaeger

Good Experience

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsO.k. work/life balance. Flexible scheduling and helpful personnel when there's a time crunch, especially when the expiration of contracts come around. Opportunities for also taking classes on the side which the company will reimburse you for.

ConsThe company forces people to take their pto days which was annoying. No room for advancement, year-end bonuses or salary increases, especially if you're a contractor. There is also no appreciation for employee loyalty like when you decide to stay on for a few years; when the contract's over, there's no desire to retain the employee. Also, though most people were nice, there was one person in HR that would always have a short fuse for some reason (very unprofessional).

Advice to Senior ManagementIf you want to retain good employees, please refer them to similar other jobs within the company. Also, a salary increase or two and/or bonuses would do a lot to increase employee morale.

Not necessarily a company i would work for.

IT Tech Lead (Former Employee) Arlington, VA (US)

ProsThey were quick to see a need and get it started.

ConsIf there is a problem you will be told nothing of it, until the company fires you.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe more proactive in your employees work life. Concern has been raised that you are just there to make money, and that you do not have the employees best interest, nor are you prepared to help the employee if there is a problem at a work site.

Good place to work

Network Administrator (Former Employee) Yuma, AZ (US)

ProsUpper Management is very personable and makes you feel like part of the family.

ConsShort term contracts with the DoD are norm. Job security is lacking on these types of contracts.

Advice to Senior ManagementGreat Work ...

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Well run operation

Senior Engineering Tech (Former Employee) Washington, DC (US)

ProsThey can move quickly as conditions change

ConsThey are not big enough to carry any one if they are not billable.

Advice to Senior Managementneed to share contract details with employees before going on site

Excellent company, management and environment!

Contract Recruiter (Current Employee) Wakefield, MA (US)

ProsEpsilon is the top Database Marketing Services Provider ranked by Forrester Research and there is no question why in my opinion. They provide a dynamic environment that is motivating and well managed with great communication and ability to grow. The benefits are also well beyond many other companies with a strong 401K match, great medical and dental options, 3 weeks vacation on your first year and a free gym membership on-site. Epsilon also provides a positive culture with creative talented people with programs recognizing co-workers and/or management for their hard work and dedication. I would highly recommend Epsilon as a great career path.

ConsEpsilon is growing at a rapid pace due to new acquisitions and staff. Because of this, many employees are working harder and longer hours to get their work done. However, i think this is necessary to meet the goals we are setting for ourselves and as a company. This will also just help those hard working individuals receive recognition and be rewarded for that hard work as well as grow within the company.

Laid-back office and good work environment.

Account Executive (Former Employee) Arlington, VA (US)

ProsGreat co-workers and managers
    Laid back atmosphere

ConsSmall office
    Sometimes disjointed and disorganized

OK

Associate Database Developer (Current Employee)

Prosthe management and infrastructure is ok

Consthere are less opportunites for growth at Epsilon

Worked for Epsilon (North Carolina)? Contribute to the Community!