Hercules Offshore

www.herculesoffshore.com

Hercules Offshore Reviews

Updated Apr 25, 2014
Hercules Offshore – New Iberia – “Hercules Offshore”

Hercules Offshore President, CEO, and Director John T. Rynd

John T. Rynd

Short

Senior QHSE Manager (Former Employee) Lake Charles, LA (US)

ProsFriendly, heathly approach to safety, and the environment

ConsOffshore environment, old rigs, no internet service

Advice to Senior ManagementNothing

Upgrade

Mate (Former Employee) New Iberia, LA (US)

ProsHercules at least will not make high demands before expecting a full commitment on writing JSA's, Work Permits, Crane Inspections and other forms of documentation.

ConsA lot of special treatment for certain personnel. They don't train well on the job.

Advice to Senior ManagementAt least give the mates some experience that is not job related before expecting them to break out.

very good

Roustabout/Floorhand (Current Employee) Mumbai (India)

Prosthey fallow all safety about work

ConsI have good experiance work with this company

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

i am able to manage better than some with today's economy.

Liftboat Captain (Current Employee)

ProsI have been steadily working since I have been with Hercules which is much better than pople employed by other companies.There have been no lay-offs since the economy took a nose-dive!

ConsOur wages have not increased since the cut-backs that we received a couple of years ago.Many of us cannot understand how they can justify keeping our wages down and at the same time buy other drilling companies.Drilling is not increasing as we would all like , so the drilling rigs are sitting idle not making money but are costing many dollars for up-keep and manning of some of the drilling rigs that are warm-stacked!

Advice to Senior ManagementMeet with the employees and discuss the pros and cons of the purchases and try to make us understand the justification in not increasing our wages while everything that we buy and purchase to support our families is costing more and more each day. The stress we all are having from this is counter-productive because it is difficult to do an excellent job with worrying distracting you from the job you are doing.This should be a matter for the employers to review.

Good job

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Broussard, LA (US)

ProsGood pay, great benifits, good vacation

Consbad management, long hours, and 24/7 on call

Advice to Senior ManagementLook into who is in charge of each department and make sure they are right for the job and offer more opportunity for advancement.

Worked for Hercules Offshore? Contribute to the Community!