HighRadius

Be The First To
Add Photos

Sashi Narahari

Not a place for MBA holders; No professional growth

ProsI am an experienced professional. Technical and MBA background. Joined here and worked closely with top management including the CEO. The three words that come to mind while describing the experience at Highradius are: Disappointed. Disgusted. Disturbed.
    Disappointed with the fact that top management considers even an experienced professional as a school-kid. You ought to follow their orders all the time. Try making your point and you would be termed argumentative. Top management thinks they are your Professors.
    Top management consist of few individuals who are not MBA themselves and don't have enough senior MBA to mentor the new cadre of graduates they hire from top B-Schools.
    Needless to say, none of the MBAs last here.
    Disgusted with the fact that role distinction is not made. MBA doing Technical work. Developer doing Testing work; Senior resource doing junior-level work.
    Disturbed with the fact of high attrition. That too it is alarming when good folks leave.
    Ask the number of MBA attrition rate - 95% would have left in less than 2years!

ConsAs an experienced professional, it hurts to know the fact that this company makes freshers sign bond. Plain and simple this company follows Bonded labour - if you are from top B-school and know about morality & ethics, probably you will understand my point.
    For the rest in simple words: I am against bonded labour and working for a company like this hurts my consciousness.
    It would be alarming to see that the technical team members sleep on the office floor during release time and watch-out period post it. Bad management practices are plenty.
    The reason why they have some work-force constant is because: Fresh graduates sign up a bond and the experienced are paid good at joining time - however attrition is the highest
    both ways. Management kicks people out without reason.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop fooling around people and destroying their career. Technical resources learn it late but MBA holders know what you are upto.
    The top management consist of people with heavy Service-company background. You have no idea about how Product companies are to be run. Atleast have open ears to those who join you from good backgrounds. Don't be ONLY MONEY driven and Greedy. Have Moral grounds. Treat employees with Professional Respect.

Awesome Learning Experience

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Hyderābād (India)

ProsCompensation is good, People and senior management in general are good to work with, Lots of responsibilities and opportunities to learn new things

ConsLack of cafeteria in the office, sometimes there is lack of work-life balance

– I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company

My Experience @ HighRadius

Associate Quality Engineer (Current Employee) Hyderābād (India)

ProsIt is the first company where I started my career. It is a great honor for me to work with HighRadius, where I learned a lot professionally and personally.

ConsAppraisal Process is not fair

Advice to Senior ManagementAll the efforts put by employees should be considered for appriasal

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Forget it! It's hell with no job security.

Analyst (Current Employee) Houston, TX (US)

ProsI am thinking of leaving when my bond expires. I learnt only a few good things and industry practices from my mentor who suddenly vanished from this company. Management is very bad, no proper practices, and nothing much to expect in the appraisal. Good people stay for six months and then go. Those months are the only months of some learning. Then it is clueless future.
    Remaining workers are asked to work like slaves. As long as you are there, pay is industry standard - that is the only good thing about it.

ConsGood challenging work but with equally challenging management. That makes it double challenges to handle. My friends in other companies enjoy better practices, and good amount of learning with no worry about job security.
    Here there is no proper career path. Any work comes, it is given to anyone - no proper organization. They say it is agile methodology.

Advice to Senior ManagementThey never hear a thing. Very Very Bossy. No proper mechanism for anything. Just pure dictators. Wonder how can such humans exist in a peace loving nation?

Employee

ProsGreat management, good and relaxed feeling in the office, positive atmosphere, free of office politics

Conscareer roadmap is confusing, profiles can be confusing, job security can be unsure at times

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease make job security important,

Awesome!! Mind Blowing!! Fantastic!! Superb Company

Software Engineer (Current Employee) Hyderābād (India)

ProsExcellent training facilities being provided for freshers.
    Flexible timings.
    Management support towards all employees is seen which creates good working environment.
    Organization will organize the events on a regular basis to motivate employees consistently.

ConsWill not provide sweet boxes atleast for festivals and snacks at evening which they used to provide previously.

Advice to Senior ManagementCan provide transportation to employees.
    Books related to Personality development, communication skills can be maintained at office library.

looks like lot of comments are fabricated... definitely not a 79% "YES" company.

ProsStart up company means people are always within ur reach. In the world of automation, anyone interested in manual work are always welcome. Apart from that need to think for ages to find pros.

Consscrewed up working hours. its horrible to see freshers working for 14- 15 hrs a day and get paid 10K or less, forget about experienced guys. whole lot of under cooked tools dumped into teams. feedbacks are perception based rather than performance based. Too aggressive in achieving companies objective and in the way forgetting employees welfare, and work - life balance.

Advice to Senior ManagementTaj Mahal cannot be constructed in a day. Companies Vision and objective is really, but nothing can be achieved by over loading work on employees. hardly any employee will be working 9hrs a day. Think of that to increase employee satisfaction.

unethical. most good comments about career & workplace are fake

Team Lead (Current Employee) Houston, TX (US)

Proswonder how good people fall trap to this company.
    however, none stay beyond six month period.
    no good corporate practice is followed.
    only technical teams knows how insecure customer data really is!

Consquite unethical in practice. management is biased and works at will.
    beware, as most either fall victim to mgmt's insane will or stick around saying yes to them.
    there is no career path in here. u come, do mundane job for 15 hours and go.
    don't be surprised if one is given multiple projects and deadlines to keep upto.
    management's only mantra to succeed is to keep ppl working.
    thy call thmselves product company, but follow a service oriented approach with people
    clocking 13 hours a day roughly.
    their product philosophy is bull-shit. if u r experienced one considering this company,
    you will very well know what i mean. ask during interview itself and u will know about the weak understanding they have - including top mgmt.
    if u r lead, don't fall to the role description that they give u. anyone is expected to do anything.

Advice to Senior ManagementNo use of any advice. hardly it matters to them. It is insane minds enjoying at the top to fill their pockets. The ceo is the single decision maker - rest of the mgmt are their only to nod their heads.

A Great Place to Build a Career

Sales (Former Employee) Houston, TX (US)

ProsGreat exposure to SAP and SaaS. Leadership is smart and willing to go the extra mile to close deals. I always felt like we had the smartest guy in the room on our team. Amazing pre sales support. The absolute unquestioned leader in their core space. Great products, a company that is always developing new products and evolving. Low pressure to sell right away as long as you are doing the right things daily. I will forever be grateful of the coaching and mentoring I received. This is a company where you can build the foundation for your career. Company genuinely wants to provide a fun work environment.

ConsLeadership is brilliant but attempts to do everything. I believe there is a lot of gossip which starts from the top. I was asked to discuss co-workers, bosses, etc. Commission structure for sales team needs to be fixed.

HighRadius

QA Engineer (Current Employee) Hyderābād (India)

ProsA very good option for fresher in view of work,not for package

ConsNo Growth for freshers

Advice to Senior ManagementConcentrate on freshers too

– I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company

Worked for HighRadius? Contribute to the Community!