Infinity Consulting Solutions

Be The First To
Add Photos

Eric Gregg

Frat Boy Club

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Infinity Consulting Solutions

ProsNice location, organized system.
Input from other offices and AM's was good.
Initial training and support were as expected.

ConsLoud, unfocused staff
Abrasive manner

Advice to Senior ManagementGoals management need work, accountablilty should be an equal goal for all.

Recruiter

I have been working at Infinity Consulting Solutions

ProsAmazing people to work with; great management and very strong opportunity for growth. Work-life balance is what you make of it, given the freedom as long as you show results. Sales organization; what you put in is what you put out. They provide you with the tools you need to be successful along with maintaining strong moral and ethics.

ConsTraining program is improving tremendously. Sales org, must be able to show you are a self starter.

Advice to Senior ManagementThey are already very transparent. Amazing upper management.

Just another recruiting company.

Senior Recruiter (Former Employee)

I worked at Infinity Consulting Solutions full-time for more than a year

ProsLots of PTO, convenient midtown location

ConsIgnorant and narrow-minded management in a volatile workplace. There is no greater purpose in this company, recruiters are just there to make money (anyway they can), dishonest work ethic. Everyone is a solo player, there is no team work, no camaraderie. No training and development, terrible benefits packages.

Advice to Senior ManagementValue your employees a little more, show your appreciation, a little motivation goes a long way.

Brainwash you to think it's ok to make a small salary

Recruiter (Current Employee)
New York, NY (US)

I have been working at Infinity Consulting Solutions full-time for more than a year

ProsThe people are fun, they do yearly trips and over embrace happy hours

ConsThere are many cons, you make 35K your first year if you want no commission otherwise you can take 20K and commission 6 months in. You drop to 30K after 12 months. Work days are 8-6PM minimally, more like 7:30-7 realistically. You can’t expect flexibility if you need to go to the doctor or your kids event unless it’s after work. They make you write the president of the company 90 days in advance if you want to request a day off. You have off 8 holidays a year but they WILL expect you to work them unless it is a major holiday like Christmas. Consultants are looked at like dollar signs-paperwork is skipped to reduce federal/state taxes and other stuff that is not so good. People work their butts off and are not rewarded with anything but more work. The recruiters are fun but the language and behavior is crude. I would not recommend working for ICS.

Advice to Senior ManagementHappy hours do not make everything all better; you need to figure out how to be flexible and rewarding to employees who succeed at ICS. In addition, the place needs to be more professional and less like a zoo.

Senior Recruiter

Senior Recruiter (Current Employee)
New York, NY (US)

ProsBest managers I've ever had the pleasure of working for.

ConsNot applicable. Nothing to dislike about this company.

Advice to Senior ManagementLETS GO IN 2013!

Excellent experience.

I have been working at Infinity Consulting Solutions

ProsCompensation can be great if you work hard and can sell. Very fair and open workplace and always growing. Growth oriented company with alot of room for growth in management and compensation.

ConsHours can be long but thats what it takes to make it in this business.

Working as a consultant

Network Engineer (Current Employee)

I have been working at Infinity Consulting Solutions

ProsThe pay is quite good. I even asked for a rather large raise and after 1 day it was granted and processed.

ConsNever heard feedback from them as to how I am doing.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake your guys out to eat. Spend time with them at least once a month. Let them know you are always there to assist.

Worked for Infinity Consulting Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Infinity Consulting Solutions reviews and ratings - including employee satisfaction and approval ratings for Infinity Consulting Solutions CEO Eric Gregg. All 7 reviews are posted anonymously by Infinity Consulting Solutions employees.