Kelly Services

Kelly Services Reviews

Updated Jul 25, 2014

Kelly Services President, CEO, and Director Carl T. Camden

Carl T. Camden

Pros
  • You get to work from home so no gas or car insurance needed(in 35 reviews)

• Kelly has a great work-life balance and the HR policies ensure that they take good care of the employees(in 12 reviews)

Cons
  • There are also no benefits - only an option to purchase insurance etc at some discount(in 27 reviews)

• 3 an hour less than full-time employees doing the same work and more(in 16 reviews)

very good people I have great experience with them awesome

Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) Sippy Downs

Prosreal good friendly people I write them as Big ten professional good development it was real awesome working wit y'll team

Conslearn how to work with machines

Advice to Senior Managementkeep the business going good people

Very good company to work for. excellent environment

Executive Assistant (Former Employee) Brisbane

ProsExcellent training program for new individuals.
    Personal and professional growth for hardworkers
    Excellent pay and good environment

ConsNot really. Leadership of the company needs to look after the employees

Advice to Senior ManagementUpper management need to improve the work-life balance of the employees

Great divide with back office to sales. Management don't want to pay staff what they are owed.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Sydney

ProsNothing I could think of.

Cons- Those consultants who brought in the deals with clients where looked on as gods and everyone else was looked over.
    - Massive divides in all areas of the business, between back office and consultants, between states, between consultants themselves.
    - The back office received no acknowledgement or support for the hard hard work that was performed.
    - The MD isn't a great person by any means. She's not a good influence for the company at all. Gets her friends into management roles who are incompetent.
    - I've seen the company treat loyal employees like crap. If they need to cut heads, they won't hesitate. They will try not to pay you what you are owed.

By far one of the worse places I worked.

Advice to Senior ManagementWithout your back office staff, your company doesn't run. Recognition for the super long hours and ridiculous targets being met should be rewarded.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Recruitment Consultant

Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) Perth, Western Australia

ProsLess cut throat than other agencies from what I've heard, KPI's for cold calling etc are increasing as a result of the company falling behind its competition within Perth. Have some good PSA agreements and are working hard to get more. Not much work politics.

ConsCurrently very few desirable PSAs, all high frequency low margin type positions, little to no exposure to engineering/mining and accounting in Perth. All Perth does is engineering/mining and accounting so having no foothold effects the other divisions as well.

Advice to Senior Managementnone

good experience

Proseverything is good with kelly services I have not had issues

Consnothing I have not experienced nothing negative

Great Opportunity

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) Kalamazoo, MI (US)

ProsWorking from home, great training, and many chances to advance.

ConsEquipment failures, slow replacement of equipment, pay errors, and more consistency

Advice to Senior ManagementBetter equipment

Great company, great employees

Senior Staffing Supervisor (Current Employee)

ProsGood open communication, good team environment. Good training provided.

ConsSome days can be long if orders come in late.

Good to be with Kelly.

Senior VNOC Engineer (Current Employee) Pune (India)

Prosgood HR team and clear communication with employee. On time payment.

ConsAppraisal and performance review doesn't make any sence.

Interview was very professional, yet cordial

Substitute Teacher (Former Employee) Fountain Valley, CA (US)

ProsKelly Services is a solid company and the staff is always friendly and helpful.

ConsI have worked for Kelly Services since the 1970s, and have not found any negatives about the company.

Advice to Senior ManagementNone, you are doing a great job.

Great Temp Agency!

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Lynchburg, VA (US)

ProsI've been placed quickly and at good companies. I feel like they work hard to get me good pay and reasonable hours.

ConsOnce you're working, I feel like there's not much contact. I called the office, just yesterday, and she didn't even know if I was still working at the company they set me up at, in January (which I am).

Advice to Senior ManagementJust a little more employee contact. Maybe check in periodically to see how the job is going, if you need anything, etc.

Worked for Kelly Services? Contribute to the Community!