Lifestyle Lift

Updated Apr 02, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Steve Higginbothan.

I loved working there and would return!!

Surgical Tech (Former Employee)
Atlanta, GA (US)

I worked at Lifestyle Lift full-time for less than a year

ProsCompensation and on-boarding process was excellent! The staff was very helpful to the patients and it was a team friendly working environment!

ConsWas laid off without warning when told that our jobs were secure.

Advice to Senior ManagementHire another physician in the Atlanta office so that I can return to work!! :-)

Lifestyle Lift has been a pretty good place to work

Troy, MI (US)

I have been working at Lifestyle Lift full-time for more than 5 years

ProsWith EPIC (ever patient interaction counts) they have tried to make a fun and positive environment that trickles down to the patient interactions to make a positive impact.

ConsVery little confidence in the owners direction of the company. Decisions are made without thinking them through and figuring out what really needs to get done to make the vision a reality.

Advice to Senior ManagementUpper management does not seem to all be on the same page and pointed in a well thought out direction on exactly where the company needs to go and what needs to be done to get us there.

EPIC

I have been working at Lifestyle Lift full-time for less than a year

ProsCaring people who want to change their patients lives. Passionate teams who work hard to make it happen!

ConsI can't say there are any. It's a caring environment and internally and externally you can feel the common respect!

Advice to Senior ManagementStreamline some of the communication - some times less is more. All execs want to say there piece but it isn't always necessary.

– I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company

Went from great to catastrophic

Sales Consultant (Current Employee)
Houston, TX (US)

I have been working at Lifestyle Lift full-time for more than a year

ProsMeet great people. Get to make people look and feel better about themselves

ConsOn the fast track to distruction.

Advice to Senior ManagementWake up!

No lunch, greedy owner

Consultant (Former Employee)

I worked at Lifestyle Lift full-time

ProsJob itself is not difficult, pleasant environment and good people at the center level.

ConsRidiculous scheduling (how can a consultant be in 3 places at once?), no lunch/breaks, money spent on ridiculous things with little attention to rewarding employees, "hero to zero": mentally from one day to the next.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet real! Get out of the ivory tower and looking at ridiculous metrics, stop spending money on ridiculous false advertising propaganda, and start appreciating employees! Too many ridiculous conference calls, too little compensation, too many chiefs.

Very disappointing...

Consultant (Former Employee)
Burlington, MA (US)

I worked at Lifestyle Lift full-time for less than a year

ProsYou can work in a clean, comfortable , quiet environment. You're given paid training to start and required to participate in on-going training which can be both pro and con. You dress comfortably (but professionally) and you don't work late hours.

ConsUnrealistic goals, co-workers "stealing" sales, poor management, temperamental surgeons. You have to assign new patients to all surgeons equally, even if you don't believe they all are similarly skilled.

Advice to Senior ManagementDo the right thing, not the easy thing. Too much emphasis on making money at the expense of the client.

Poor upper management.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Lifestyle Lift

ProsDirect supervisor was supportive.

ConsDissatified with internal IT departments.

Advice to Senior ManagementCreate a more progressive IT department to support employee's daily activities.

Awful

Troy, MI (US)

I have been working at Lifestyle Lift full-time for more than 5 years

ProsI can wear jeans. Other than that, none

ConsUnrealistic goals, terrible management, stressful environment

Advice to Senior ManagementStop putting people into jobs they can't handle.

My Dream Job

Consultant (Current Employee)
Reno, NV (US)

I have been working at Lifestyle Lift part-time for less than a year

ProsI am entering into my third month with Lifestyle Lift as a Consultant. My experience with all aspects of this company have been extraordinary! Lifestyle Lift is an ethical company who genuinely cares, supports, and encourages their employees!! All interactions with each other and every one of our patients are to be sincere, positive, helpful and personal. It is ALL ABOUT providing the BEST service, BEST Plastic Surgeons with Highest safety and LESS
expense! This company is the "REAL DEAL"...A "Conscious" and "Heart-Centered" Company!!
This is my Dream Job and I am so proud and grateful to be part of the Lifestyle Lift Family on such an EPIC level.

ConsI would love to work full-time if it is ever available.

EXperience Sales Mgr

Sales/Customer Service (Current Employee)
South Orange, NJ (US)

I have been working at Lifestyle Lift full-time for more than 8 years

ProsHelp patients acheive their goal & wishes.

ConsSometimes you feel that they are utilizing there last dollar for these procedures which may or may not.

Advice to Senior ManagementTrat all emplyees and clients with respect and you will benefit

Worked for Lifestyle Lift? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Lifestyle Lift reviews and ratings - including employee satisfaction and approval ratings for Lifestyle Lift CEO Steve Higginbothan.. All 33 reviews are posted anonymously by Lifestyle Lift employees.