LiveOps

Updated 16 August 2014
Updated 16 August 2014

3.5

Vasili Triant

Pros
  • Work from home -- no commuting or having to shop for clothes for your work attire (in 50 reviews)

• The ability to have a flexible schedule and to work remote are a huge plus when you have a family at home (in 12 reviews)

Cons
  • LiveOps controls your call volume and call lines (in 12 reviews)

• You are paid by your talk time 0 (in 8 reviews)

More Highlights

Liveops is a great legitmate company!!

Former Employee - Sales Representative  in  Atlanta, GA (US)
    Former Employee - Sales Representative in Atlanta, GA (US)

Pros

You can set your own hours and actually set your own pay. It all depends on how much you are willing to work. I love Liveops.

Cons

Not being able to pick up the phone and talk/explain your issues you may be having. Very little tech support help when you need it. Also, when QA monitor calls they are not always right and they are quick to end your contract. I think that is so wrong.

Management need to change the procedures of writing agents up. It is unfair to the agent because we can't even explain our side.

Loved the flexibility and being able to work from home.

Pros

Love the flexibility and the ability to work from home and was always paid on time.

Cons

Sometimes hard to get hours, or calls. Won't hire you if you have a judgement on your credit report which has nothing to do with whether you can do the job.

Please change your policy on having a judgement on credit report. Because I don't have medical insurance, so had an judgement. I had left because I needed to update my computer before I could continue after 3 years with you, but I was turned down because of a judgement. I understand the criminal back ground check, but to deny me employment because of it, makes no sense to me.

Great place to work for!! Live Ops Rocks!!

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative  in  Phoenix, AZ (US)
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Phoenix, AZ (US)

Pros

This is a terrific company to work for!! My managers and co workers are the most supportive fun loving people I have ever met. They support me in every facet of my job!!

Cons

I have no cons since I truly love this place. Great place to work!!

Keep up the great work!! You guys truly care about the employees!! It's so nice to see this!!

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

On the up and up!

Current Employee - Manager
    Current Employee - Manager

Pros

Good company. Great culture and only getting better. Work from home!, Okay benefits. Open door policy, your opinions, suggestions, and feedback are valued. Under New CEO, very excited to see where we are headed. Continuing opportunities for growth in knowledge, skills and responsibility. I love LiveOps!

Cons

Working from home has its obvious benefits. The only thing I would suggest would be more face to face time with my team when we can.

Keep focusing on a positive employee culture. Love where the new CEO is going with the company. Keep up the good work!

Growing company with the typical challenges of a fast paced environment

Pros

Focused on innovation, good people, good leadership, competitive compensation, room for advancement. Solid vision from the CEO on down.

Cons

fast paced and lots of change so could be tough for people that don't appreciate change. long hours, however the rewards are worth it.

Stay focused on innovation of our products and the rest will follow. Continue to shape positive change within the organization. Very excited to see where we're going.

A renewed focus by the executive team positions LiveOps for much success.

Current Employee - Director
    Current Employee - Director

Pros

The business model here is outstanding, and can become the standard in the customer service market. Talented employees committed to the company's success in both aspects of the business (technology platform and agent outsourcing). New CEO brings a refreshing leadership style.

Cons

Company direction has been somewhat unclear in the past. Greater clarity and resource commitment to the path forward is required.

Continue the practice of increased communication from the CEO office.

Challenging and Rewarding

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Redwood City, CA (US)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA (US)

Pros

I have plenty of work to do and feel like my work adds value to the company.

Cons

Change can be hard sometimes, but the recent changes in the company leadership have (so far) proven to be very good for employee morale and overall business outlook.

Continue investing in your employees. Continue improving the communication. Invest in the future.

Fun, Flexible and amazing!

Current Employee - Process Manager  in  Tempe, AZ (US)
    Current Employee - Process Manager in Tempe, AZ (US)

Pros

I have worked for LiveOps for 3 years participating in every opportunity presented to me. We are a fun company to work for, we put in a lot of hard work to make sure that we are the the best that we can be. LiveOps is the most flexible company that I have ever worked for. My cellphone is paid for, I am able to telecommute when needed, the people are awesome, our new CEO is taking this company in a great direction and I am grateful and blessed to work here.

Cons

I am a team of one and could really use a collaborator or two in my location or a small team of people instead of just myself.

We work long hours 24x7 and really need more resources. In my previous life, there was was more than one person handling change and problem management, along with notifications and new customer onboarding. I love my job but sometimes I feel like I can't keep up and I let my other team members down.

Good employer, very challenging

Current Employee - Staff Engineer  in  Redwood City, CA (US)
    Current Employee - Staff Engineer in Redwood City, CA (US)

Pros

Good people to work with, good teamwork. New CEO is around a lot and actually talks to the people who do the work (first 6 months of year, I never saw the previous CEO, this one has talked to me more than a couple times). Being in the HQ office, there's lots of little perks (snacks, soda, breakfast twice a week, pizza on Fridays...) Work is challenging and diverse and the immediate future only looks to be more so. Compensation is good, benefits are decent for a company this size.

Cons

There's a lot of priority switching and redirection. Makes it difficult to manage time (especially when most of workforce is remote some days). There's a lot of talk about learning other things and training for new technologies, but it tends to be for a select few (mainly due to constant high priority deadlines). Enforced PTO at end of year (some of staff is forced to take PTO between Christmas and New Year. Shocked me the first year, it basically cuts 5 days off your PTO)

Keep it up with the communication, especially the 1-1 (even if it's just "hello"), people are talking. Keep social events, but try to find ways to break up the groups so people actually interact with people from other parts of the office.

Heading In The Right Direction

Current Employee - Senior NOC Engineer  in  Tempe, AZ (US)
    Current Employee - Senior NOC Engineer in Tempe, AZ (US)

Pros

Excellent product
    Great people to work with
    Fun environment
    Great benefits
    Excellent compensation
    Many opportunities to learn

Cons

Still battling some technological challenges that can sometimes impact our day-to-day
    Some communication gaps (new client on-boarding and changes)

Take the time to do things right the first time
    Be open to new ideas from all departments and locations

Worked for LiveOps? Contribute to the Community!