Logitech Reviews

Updated 14 September 2014
3.6

Logitech President and Chief Executive Officer Bracken Darrell
Bracken Darrell

Pros
  • Great health benefits and lots of flexibility for a good work/life balance (in 20 reviews)

• Great products with more on the way (in 13 reviews)

Cons
  • Work life balance can be better (in 7 reviews)

• Poor senior management, more interested in personal importance than really growing the company (in 11 reviews)

More Highlights

software developer intern

I worked at Logitech as an intern

Pros

freedom , innovation and good place to learn

Cons

freedom , innovation and good place to learn

need to spend more money on research

Way underrated

Current Employee - Finance  in  Newark, CA (US)
    Current Employee - Finance in Newark, CA (US)

I have been working at Logitech full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I was pleasantly surprised that this company has it together in terms of organization design, career opportunity, challenging employees, and compensation. I have done start-ups and other multinational corporations, but Logitech stands out as a emerging hybrid among the two. Management and senior management completely gets it and provides a holistic platform that enables opportunity for anyone in the company who wants to work hard.

Cons

Located in a suburbs of Silicon Valley. A little heavy on the use of contractors. A little too reactive to stock analyst ratings. Would do better to maintain confidence in investors. Logitech needs to keep their eye on the ball for long-term strategy.

We know you know, so do it with confidence.

interview process is easy, out of the box but get to the point.

I worked at Logitech

Pros

the technical program manager is pretty strong here make sure everything threads are in one place and resolve in time and efficiently.

Cons

in great neighborhood but don't have many positions if you need double income for the family.

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Global company that makes products very well

I have been working at Logitech full-time

Pros

Great products. Revolutionary and edge-cutting technology are made here. Work/life balance is great here. Company has fun and fun events, especially during Halloween. The Ultimate Ears acquisition was game-changing for our company and we all love them.

Cons

Company is always changing company culture. Some bureaucracy and projects can take awhile to get done. A very transforming company, both in products and culture. Company needs to look for new growth opportunities to stay in the game.

Management needs to become better at or

pROCESS

Current Employee - Sales  in  San Diego, CA (US)
    Current Employee - Sales in San Diego, CA (US)

I have been working at Logitech full-time for less than a year

Pros

Very good small company with growth potential

Cons

Small company that should grow bigger with time.

Keep up

Fast pace and constantly changing

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Newark, CA (US)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Newark, CA (US)

I have been working at Logitech full-time for more than a year

Pros

My boss is amazing and she really gets it. Vacation, time off, work-life balance, flexibility, open work space environment---the whole shabam. I joined Logitech just under 2 years ago and have been impressed with the evolving company culture.

Cons

Small company who talks about changing the company environment, but is slow to do so. It can take awhile to get things done.

For being such a large company, we should be more involved with the community and develop a volunteer program. We should also create a stronger university program here on site. Logitech needs a stronger presence on college campuses and around the globe.

love working here, been here for awhile and still happy!! fun workplace.

I have been working at Logitech

Pros

products: i love the UE boom! we need to hit the smartphone market hard with better marketing strategies. we are known for our quality products, so let's keep that momentum.
    work environment: open space is efficient. reduces unnecessary meeting times and quick feedback.
    culture is good: great employee discount. fun events like halloween and company bbq. CEO walks around the office a lot, which is good. I know Logitech will go far with Bracken. also, very casual attire.

Cons

no training program, talent management, and volunteer program. products needs more innovation and marketing. a lot of people don't know about UE boom or harmony still.

keep doing what you're doing. great job with our turnaround. i look forward to continue working with Logitech!!

Great

Current Employee - Regional Sales Manager  in  Calcutta (India)
    Current Employee - Regional Sales Manager in Calcutta (India)

I have been working at Logitech full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

You never like working here

Cons

You have to be self starter

Career Development

Trolling for positive reviews

I have been working at Logitech full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

There are pockets of intelligence within the company that are largely surrounded by stupidity. Every time there seems to be some small glimmer of improvement, some other example of sheer lunacy surfaces. Every day is like a game of whack-a-mole, only you never know when you'll accidentally stumble onto the playing field.

Cons

Every week we have what's called a company huddle. A chance for us all to stand outside and listen to our co-workers tell us what's gone right for them over the last week. in one of these meetings a few weeks back the CEO happened to mention that he uses social media, and hey, have any of you out there ever been to glass door, gosh those reviews seem unfair -- they don't reflect what a great place this is to work!

It wasn't an explicit request for positive reviews, but it has served to bring every brown-noser in the company out of the woodwork and write some "fair" reviews. It was so clearly a manipulation, and the fact that it worked on anyone, makes me think they're all simpletons.

I'd suggest just starting over -- lets revamp both the board and the executive team and clear out everyone on either of those bodies who's been with the company for more than 4 years or so. And then let's empower their replacements to clean house through middle management, get rid of anyone who was either related to or a pet of any of those former execs and clean house top to bottom.

Sacrificing major processes and quality.

Former Employee - Senior Manager  in  Newark, CA (US)
    Former Employee - Senior Manager in Newark, CA (US)

I worked at Logitech full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Had great Product Lifecycle Management process, prior branding image, cool products.

Cons

Threw away Product Lifecycle Management process with major downsizing, cut away major Corp Quality org, losing brand image.

Get back to core processes, product, and people values.

Worked for Logitech? Contribute to the Community!