Mission Inn Hotel & Spa

Be The First To
Add Photos

Some good; some bad...

I have been working at Mission Inn Hotel & Spa

ProsI work with some really great people, beautiful environment and plenty of history to share with guests.

Consdo not get paid enough to do all the work my position requires...plus applied and was offered another position, then told it's unlikely it'll be filled....room for growth is to be discouraged.

Advice to Senior Managementthey need to keep their word when offering a position to a hopeful candidate and keep their word...kind of feel 'screwed over'....and raise the wage! the current position does not pay enough for all the work that is done.

Not a bad temp job.

Busser (Former Employee)
Riverside, CA (US)

I worked at Mission Inn Hotel & Spa part-time for less than a year

Pros- Great tips when busy
- Guaranteed 20hrs a week
- Great work atmosphere (I loved working with the employees here. Great family atmosphere)

Cons- Much more is demanded than what is told initially during the interview process.
- You sometimes feel like the server's slaves (but they do usually give more in tips for doing so).
- Management is very political.
- Tough to get days off
- Sketchy management. As much as they make promises to you, they rarely seem to play out.

Advice to Senior ManagementIf you promise employees promotions remember to back up what you say, instead of just filling our minds with empty promises.

Very difficult company to work for

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Riverside, CA (US)

I worked at Mission Inn Hotel & Spa full-time for less than a year

ProsGood Pay , Bonuses, beautiful property

Consschedule all over the place. Cold and unfriendly environment. Hostile guests. High turnover. If you really enjoy customer service, dont work here!

Advice to Senior ManagementHigh turnover is a major issue here. amazing they dont see that.

Worked for Mission Inn Hotel & Spa? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Mission Inn Hotel & Spa reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Mission Inn Hotel & Spa employees.