Nantucket Island Resorts

Updated Dec 02, 2013

Be The First To
Add Photos

WORSE THAN WORST!

Front Desk Supervisor (Current Employee)
Nantucket, MA (US)

I have been working at Nantucket Island Resorts full-time for more than 5 years

ProsYou should be put a gun to your head or way too out of your mind to make a decision to work in that place if you are at least an average, a normal and a healthy person, over elementary school, speak at least english and a loooot of patience for less than zombie level brain manager peoples!

ConsIsland life, No ferry sometimes, no place to go, expensive, lots of angry and racist caribbeans, uneducated company managers which are hired just because nobody wants to work there, drug addict, stinky and dirty staff, departments that completely filled with loser employee which you won't be able to deal with, uncivil behaviors everywhere, unprofessional organisation and lying directors..

Advice to Senior Managementrespect more to staff, pay what they deserve and hire not jamaicans!

good place to work in the summer

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Nantucket Island Resorts

Prosbeautiful place to work as a young person, good location

ConsI held a summer job so I was aware of what I was getting into

Good seasonal opportunity

Support (Current Employee)
Nantucket, MA (US)

I have been working at Nantucket Island Resorts

ProsThis is one of the best seasonal employment opportunities in Massachusetts. It is a great place for college students to work and have a lots of fun at the same time. The best reason to work for NIR is that you will have a chance to explore the endless beaches and enjoy the ocean with friends from around the world.

ConsIt is really hard to find place to live in the summer. The company provides housing, but it is limited. They work on that issue at the moment. Keep in mind that Nantucket is very expensive place to live. Don't expect NIR to pay premium salaries.

Advice to Senior ManagementInvest in talented people, do not only fill the job positions.

Worked for Nantucket Island Resorts? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Nantucket Island Resorts reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Nantucket Island Resorts employees.