San Juan Regional Medical Center

Be The First To
Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Rick Wallace

It's all about who you know - lack of leadership

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Farmington, NM (US)

I worked at San Juan Regional Medical Center full-time for more than a year

ProsOn sight cafe and good benefits

ConsBeing assessed "occurences" when family emergencies or sickness keeps you from going to work. Reaching 8 occurrences with the threat of being fired at the 8th is ridiculous! Supervisors pick and choose who to give the occurences to - all depends on who you know and a lot of butt kissing.

Advice to Senior ManagementFrequent assessment of department employee's satisfaction of their supervisor should be done. Too many department employees complained of the same treatment from their supervisors as well as in my area.

Meets almost all of my expectations of what being a medical caregiver is all about!

Registered Nurse (Current Employee)
Farmington, NM (US)

I have been working at San Juan Regional Medical Center

ProsPatient care and satisfaction is the number one Priority! They care about the staff as well, providing the little extras like a $50.00 quarterly bonus for perfect attendance, that lets you know you are appreciated too!

ConsSurrounding town, but they are working on improving and beautifying the area with the River walk just down the street from the hospital

Advice to Senior ManagementA more comprehensive evaluation of the Urgent care center could be done. Center could be much more efficient and financially beneficial to the hospital with some upgrades,( ie. EMR, more accurate billing of services and supplies rendered, etc.)

Worked for San Juan Regional Medical Center? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at San Juan Regional Medical Center reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for San Juan Regional Medical Center CEO Rick Wallace. All reviews posted anonymously by San Juan Regional Medical Center employees.