Singapore Computer Systems

Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Lim Eng

Great learning place

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Singapore (Singapore)

ProsOne of the best SI to work for.
    Has alot of specialized skills in each area therefore has very good technical support

ConsToo many historical staff to maintain

Advice to Senior ManagementLet the young and promising talent grow. Don't let them be limited by historians that are worried about their comfotable position.

I enjoyed my job at scs

Senior Developer (Former Employee) Bedok New Town (Singapore)

ProsGood learning source. Done a oversies project got a opprtunity to go to US and worked at client site enjoyed my job except the wroking hours i enjoyed all time with scs

Consbad management no proper maintanece and most of the employees not satisfied with their jobs. Salraies and increments also very low but the working hours is 16 per days horrible.

Challenging, steep learning curve, but once mastered very mundane. A thankless job.

Customer Service Executive (Former Employee)

ProsPays well.
    Most people are friendly

ConsTargets to meet (quite high)
    Management inefficiency and incapability

Advice to Senior ManagementOffer thanks to the staff and be more appreciative of their hard work.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Accounts Mgr @ Pre-merger SCS aka sales rep

Stuck In the Trenches (Former Employee)

Prosnot much I can think of.... relative good branding among local companies but it was tougher engaging with MNCs which tend to view SCS as 'too close' to the govt.

Constons of office politics. Life can be tough if you're caught in cross-fire between your supervisor & his manager.... Most of the time, you're pretty on your own.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet back to the basics, get rid of the deadwood, especially some of the old-timers who're only interested in protecting their turfs, at the expense of their team members....

Good HR team

Senior Applications Specialist (Former Employee) Singapore (Singapore)

ProsPreviously the company had a wonderful HR team which emphasize on giving employees a sense of belonging to the company by distributing little gifts with company logo to employees every month.

ConsCramped and poor working conditions for my work environment because I was off site at customer's location. Manager expects every team member to work late everyday and wasn't happy at all if I couldn't work late due to personal commitments.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagers should create a friendlier, family oriented work environment rather than just a manager and employee relationship as that is the way to manage and retain the new generation.

Worked for Singapore Computer Systems? Contribute to the Community!