Tag Worldwide

Tag Worldwide Global CEO John Paulson

John Paulson

Great Company - lots of change happening and I am excited for the future

Account Manager (Current Employee) Melbourne

ProsWork on some of the largest FMCG clients with wonderful colleagues and a great team culture, great exposure to deal with an immense workload while still maintaining a positive vibe within the teams

Conslittle training offered, learn on the fly and adapt to new situations every day

Advice to Senior Managementnone at this stage

Underpaid

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) New York, NY (US)

ProsBeer Fridays, fruit 2 or 3 days a week, cookie Wednesdays, and casual dress

ConsDisorganization and low pay. The usual sexism with a touch of the usual racism.

Advice to Senior ManagementOrganize! Stop the favoritism!

Work-Heavy

Digital Project Manager (Current Employee) London, England (UK)

ProsExperience dealing with a lot of incoming work on a constant basis. Developing good organizational skills as well as learning to manage huge amounts of work.

ConsNot much room for new skill learning. Work is far too busy to allow for any room for training.

Advice to Senior ManagementAt times the job can consume the employee, needing to work late beyond the desired hours. Incentives should be provided for workers to be happy to work late hours. Salary rise, social activities, training, etc.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

It's not the same place as it used to be

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) London, England (UK)

ProsReally nice people and office culture
    Fantastic Xmas party

ConsIt's a mess and management don't do anything about it rather than agreeing that it's a mess.....hopeless
    No career path, no promotions

Advice to Senior ManagementStart noticing your staff before they leave

Not the Tag we used to know

Artworker (Former Employee) London, England (UK)

ProsIt's a well known company and a good starting point for juniors.
    Apart from that i can't actually think of any.

ConsSome people have to work very hard, whilst some people have it easy street. It used to be set hours with voluntary paid overtime. A lot of people now feel pressured to do overtime for the minimum rate.
    It feels like a different company after being taken over by Williams & Lea in 2012.
    You used to feel like you had a future there and many people would work until retirement. Every year more and more redundancies as they let go of good people and ship work to their 'Overseas Hubs'. I wonder what the future is for employees now but i have lost all confidence and I'm sure moral is at an all time low.

Advice to Senior ManagementKnow your people, because your losing your best people.

Nice people, bright future which will depend on big business decisions at group level over next few years

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) London, England (UK)

ProsGood people, highly ambitious business, leverage of DPDHL supply chain yet to be unlocked

ConsTakes a while to gain backing from senior business directors, sometimes slow in making decisions especially when involving changes to their processes. Still some time before real benefit is seen from unlocking DPDHL Supply chain capabilities

Busy, friendly, production line

Global Account Director (Current Employee)

ProsTag is a non-political environment with very definable roles and delivery, it has a solid business model. Its proprietary software CMD is now a tad outdated and doesn't handle non production output very well.

ConsNo career path and very very loose supervision when it comes to management. I think many seniors are lost in the global scale of the new Tag and not enough time is taken looking after quality employees. Too much turnover would suggest a very badly/non existent retention policy.

Flexible, positive, stressless.

Copywriter (Current Employee) Seoul (South Korea)

ProsManageable workload. Positive vibe. Flexible work hours. Relatively high salary compared to same positions in other agencies in my market.

ConsOccasionally slow communication. Average management & coordination. Time difference can be hard to work with especially for urgent and/or big projects.

really interesting job, great team, super stressful though

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

Prosgreat team of colleagues, kind management, I got to learn a lot while working in such a big fast-paced company

Consno prospects of actual career, got more stressful with almost unmanageable amount of workload after the first year

Global Account Director

Global Account Director (Current Employee) London, England (UK)

ProsUnique proposition that is not seen anywhere in the industry.
    I can see the future being very good if we start working together and realise the vision.

ConsSenior management from parent company that actually miss the finite difference of who we are and we do what we do.

Advice to Senior ManagementCommunicate more - face to face - please stop the emails!!

Worked for Tag Worldwide? Contribute to the Community!