ViaQuest

ViaQuest Reviews

Updated Mar 27, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Great ideas, need more management who know what they are doing.

ProsYou do feel like you are making a difference, culture looks great at first.

ConsLots of closed door meetings where people talk bad about each other.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou need to take a look at how your senior and executive management team treats middle management.

Great Company and Work Experience

Data Analyst (Current Employee) Marysville, OH (US)

ProsProfessional atmosphere, Always looking out for their employees, Lots of social gatherings to promote camaraderie and teamwork, President/CEO is easy to get along with, Great benefits and employee packages, Management is open to suggestions for improving current techniques, Office atmosphere is team and goal oriented, Located all over Ohio and in Pennsylvania, Provide wonderful services to less fortunate individuals - really make them feel part of the community

ConsCan get busy and fast paced at time, but that just means business is good! Most work is office/cubicle oriented

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the great work and positive attitude!

Dream Job & Company

Billing Specialist (Former Employee) Dublin, OH (US)

ProsPositive work environment, CEO & President (Rich Johnson), annual conference, benefits, great co-workers, modern work environment, clean, amazing supervisors/management, great work/life balance, amazing company culture, flavored coffee, company outings/happy hours, wonderful consumers, efficient processes.

ConsThe work area can be a little cramped; most people are in cubicles as opposed to offices.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work!

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great Experience with a Great Company

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Dublin, OH (US)

ProsInvolved upper management, great culture, caring supervisors, a lot of opportunity for advancement. Company is growing and involves employees at all levels.

ConsI can't think of any negatives. I really enjoy my time at ViaQuest.

Basic Review

Clinical Director (Former Employee) Columbus, OH (US)

ProsNo Pros to working with this organization

ConsThis organization is very disorganized

Worked for ViaQuest? Contribute to the Community!