Warner Chilcott Limited

Warner Chilcott Limited Reviews

Updated May 19, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Warner Chilcott Limited Founder Allen Chao, Ph.D.

Allen Chao, Ph.D.

Pros
  • Great benefits, yearly bonus with shares in the company, and exposure to corporate pharma (in 7 reviews)

• If you increase market share you will get rewarded very nicely with their bonus structure they have in place (in 6 reviews)

Cons
  • There is absolutely NO consideration for work/life balance (in 4 reviews)

• It can be seen as a result of their high turnover rate of their employees (in 5 reviews)

More Highlights

Competitive atmosphere

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Boston, MA (US)

ProsCompensation; Field Based Sales; Career Advancement

ConsPressure for sales numbers at any cost

Advice to Senior ManagementDevelop relationships prior to sales pitches.....build trust over sales tactics to gain business

– I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company

Awesome

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsAwesome Co-workers, car, compensation, Decent salary

ConsWe got laid off. It sucks

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't lay us off.

Territory Manager (Current Employee) Seattle, WA (US)

ProsCompany Car, Bonus structure, Benefits, Flexible schedule

ConsPoor Management, Bad coverage, miro management, Lay offs, old CPU

Advice to Senior ManagementBetter Training

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Collaborative environment

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Rockaway, NJ (US)

ProsGreat managers, shared best practices

ConsLittle to no employee development

Advice to Senior ManagementCreate a pipeline of employees and develop employees to allow for promotional opportunities

Great Learning Experience, Limited opportunities

Coordinator (Current Employee) Rockaway, NJ (US)

ProsGreat benefits, yearly bonus with shares in the company, and exposure to corporate pharma.

ConsLimited opportunities, hires mostly outside the company before promoting within

Advice to Senior ManagementGive your employees a chance to open up and express their true talents.

HIGH TURNOVER

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsCompany benefits before March 1st, 2014. That's about it for pros.

ConsToo many to name - management in Clinical Operations have a bad reputation. It can be seen as a result of their high turnover rate of their employees. Beware of management as they will use what they can and fire you just as fast as they hired you for any odd ball reason. If you see good ratings - be wary.

Advice to Senior ManagementTreat people with respect and honor their achievements. What comes around goes around. Thank God I'm out of there.

Better increase sales fast or your out the door

Specialty Sales Representative (Current Employee) Lubbock, TX (US)

ProsIf you increase market share you will get rewarded very nicely with their bonus structure they have in place. Salary is okay compared other companies. Great health benefits, company car, and free gas.

ConsDepending on your manager if you don't perform quick you will most likely be gone within the first nine months if not sooner. Know for their high turnover because they get rid of people so quickly.

Advice to Senior ManagementLearn to communicate with other management. Different parts of the company were always against each other. If you would all come together you would probably accomplish a lot more.

Beware-high turnover and poor management.

ProsCompetitive salary and training for new sales reps.When market share grows quickly, there is good commission to be made.

ConsTerrible Management, Shady Ethics, Poorly targeted DTC and marketing campaigns

Advice to Senior ManagementTake an ethical business training course and corporate responsibility. Do better research on marketing.

Short lived. Roger took his money and let everyone go.

Pharmaceutical Representative (Current Employee) Scottsdale, AZ (US)

ProsCar, expense account, bonus potential

Consjob security - salty public opinion of reps - training was short

Awful company, unprofessional, terrible leadership and management

Sales Representative (Former Employee)

ProsGreat benefits, willing to give a chance to those wanting to break into industry, nearly unlimited expense budget.

ConsDistrict Managers are often less than 30 years old with little to no work or life experience. Unprofessional, unskilled at managing and bringing out the best in others - they manage with an iron club and have an arrogant condescending demeanor. They would most likely fail in any other management role at any other company or industry since their lack of professionalism is astounding. They usually have to skill set in management, they were at one time a sales rep with a few months of great performance and got promoted to manager, though they possess no management qualities.They endorse and encourage unethical sales practices. Leadership beyond DMs is also disappointing. Hands off, lack of communication, short-sighted. Awful training. Quality of overall sales force : abrasive, overly aggressive, loud, trashy, inarticulate, and education from less than impressive Universities.

Advice to Senior ManagementNo advice...this place has been a bomb for quite a while.

Worked for Warner Chilcott Limited? Contribute to the Community!