Wingspan Portfolio

Updated Jul 16, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Steven Horne

It was a great and excellence one

Reporting Analyst (Former Employee) Frisco, TX (US)

ProsThey were very cooperative and good training material and opportunity to grow

ConsWe have to work different projects always

Advice to Senior ManagementThey should try to create opportunity in other job areas

I enjoyed my job

ProsGreat place to work and loved my team

ConsJob security- when contract ran out we were laid off

Title varies

Customer Advocate (Former Employee) Frisco, TX (US)

ProsNot too many Pros about this company other than the Location, and overtime when available since the pay was low with no promotions offered.

ConsNot a place for educated and/or employees with extensive work experience. Highly Unethical, disorganized, inexperienced managers hand picked based on how a person is favored by upper management. Very low wages for educated adults and employees with families. A disregard for employees personal time outside of business hours. Use unethical tactics to threaten employees job security. HR is useless and allow the unethical behaviors to occur.

Advice to Senior ManagementHire mature, responsible, experienced and/or educated individuals to manage and pay employees based on merit not on popularity with management.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Unorganized unethical leaders

Mortgage Servicing (Current Employee) Frisco, TX (US)

ProsCompensation was about the only highlight

ConsConstant training changes, daily. No realistic vision for the future, the more unstable it became the more unpredictable and irrational plans became. Employees were able to see the writing on the walls with the demise of the presence in Texas.

Advice to Senior ManagementWith the current wind down of the Frisco Location, I am not sure there is any viable management. If there is going forward don't hire brother, sisters, aunts, uncles, mothers and children.or best friends.inbred staff. It does not allow for critical thinking, accurate planning. And above all do not hire any HR staff with a criminal record, how can they be an example ?
    Also there is no company that "works" the same staff until midnight, with nothing to do, just gouging your vendor.

Constant feeling of stress if you will have a job

ProsNot many that I can think of- except for the phrase we hear almost every day. You should be greatful for your job. Hmmmm

ConsEvery single day you are in fear that you will not have a job. Benefits are VERY expensive. They take away paid holidays at the drop of the hat and at the last minute. No increase in pay but new employees brought in make $25k more a year from right off the street. "Furlough" folks all the time

Advice to Senior ManagementTreat your employees at the very least like human beings. Not to be used as leverage for contracts. We are not a sweatshop country - take care if your employees like they mean something to your success and don't try to just use and abuse them

Horrible Company to Work For

Senior Analyst (Former Employee) Dallas, TX (US)

ProsPayed me very well
    They do offer High Hourly and in certain positions you can make monthly bonus

ConsBenfits are very expensive

All this company care's about is making money. They do not care about their empoyees. They are constanly loosing contracts because of the poor quality of work they produce.

Advice to Senior ManagementJust because someone has a college degree, does not make them mangagement material.

Consistent feel of being uneasy

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Melbourne, FL (US)

ProsAbility to learn new things

ConsNo promotion or pay increase opportunities

Grew too fast...leading to downsizing too fast

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Frisco, TX (US)

ProsLearned something new that will be useful down the line. Fun environment to work in. Had some great people too.

ConsCompany grew too fast & the contract that was negotiated was poorly set up to where company running in the red too long, that is it was not sustainable. As a result, company downsized substantially within a year, with layoffs galore.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake the time to negotiate the contract properly so that you're not in the red financially out of the gate.

Worked for this company for two years

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsThe pay is better than some. Lower level management really cares about their employees and the CEO seems to really want to make a good impression. They hold quarterly town halls where they look for honest questions and suggestions.

ConsNo reward system. Their top 10 workers were just layer off because they were in the wrong department at the wrong time. Others who had low productivity were transferred to the only department that was not downsized, and there was no real method to who was laid off and who was kept.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease recognize the ones who are still there who actually like their job and work to keep their quality and production to the standard that is set for them.

Stay away if you have any other option

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsIt was a full-time job

ConsPoorly managed, terrible benefits, lack of direction

Advice to Senior ManagementLook for opportunities elsewhere

Worked for Wingspan Portfolio? Contribute to the Community!