WorldVentures

www.worldventures.com

WorldVentures Reviews

Updated Jun 24, 2014
WorldVentures – Nicosia – “mbc 2012”

WorldVentures – Nicosia – “mbc 2012”

Wayne Nugent

THE BEST DECISION EVER!!!!

QUALIFIED Representative (Current Employee) Raleigh, NC (US)

ProsThe Company is very Team driven, income is based not only on what you do but also on what your team do, TEAMWORK MAKE THE DREAMWORK and helps with personal development, it forces you to explore the world and create peak life experiances, They provide training every other month, and the trainings dont be boring sit downs of people talking, there music, dancing, excitment, refreshments, and you get to meet the most amazing people in the world from all over the world, which is crazy to say but TRUE!!!,

ConsIts straight commision, and its alot of dedication and hard work,(if you are expecting easy) but understand the business and it will be worth it,

Advice to Senior ManagementMore trainings!!

It's a fast-paced, motivational inspired style of growing travel membership.

Independent Representative (Former Employee) Springfield, OH (US)

ProsSuccess or failure of each Independent Representative depends on one's own skill, dedication, personal effort, and leadership qualities.

ConsYour regional Director, can motivate to "make you" or do nothing to motivate, and "break you". Lots of investments are made, personal and monetary.

Advice to Senior ManagementTry giving to the Reps paying to join in on the Momentum Seminars, something "free" besides words of hype! Like free bottled water or some cookies over the 5 hours of being there!! We pay for everything as it is!

This is not a job, it is an amazing company with dedicated people!

Sales Representative (Current Employee) Florence, AL (US)

ProsEndless opportunities for income and advancement. I experienced personal growth and communication skills. You get what you put into it.

ConsIt is commission only and very time consuming.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou are your own boss, so there is no management.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Enthusiastic, employee-oriented environment

Employee (Current Employee) Plano, TX (US)

ProsRoom for career growth; Continuing education; Personal growth; Open-door policy; Team-building activities; Excellent work-life balance; Skills development; Supportive management

ConsRapid change means we keep outgrowing spaces

Advice to Senior ManagementN/A

I always leave for home on time.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Plano, TX (US)

ProsGreat people
    Great product
    Laid back work culture
    Lot's of talent

ConsReally big company
    Just learning to innovate
    Young brands
    Growing pains

Advice to Senior ManagementNothing really comes to mind.

Great company, excellent training and people!

Independent Representative (Current Employee) Dallas, TX (US)

ProsCompensation is great. Training is fun and very beneficial. Great people to be around who really like seeing others succeed and to have fun doing it. Amazing product to boot!

ConsMust be a self starter, no easy ride to the top just like any network marketing. Must like to travel otherwise whats the point.

The best self-employed job to be in

Promoter (Current Employee) Brownsville, TX (US)

ProsEasy to do, and help from your upline.

Consno cons, you will have no worries being in worldventures.

Advice to Senior ManagementVery helpful

great training, great product

Independent Consultant (Current Employee) Memphis, TN (US)

ProsFun, easy achievable goals, training is fabulous

ConsAll consuming, alienating. Sales approach is a huge turn off to observers.

Advice to Senior ManagementShould actively teach their members to stop the obnoxious, condescending and hostile approaches to members and those who might become members.

Awesome work environment

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Plano, TX (US)

ProsCasual dress, friendly environment, nice office, great location, decent pay

ConsNot much paid vacation, no tuition reimbursement

Advice to Senior ManagementOrganize on-boarding & orientation for exempt employees

An opportunity like no other

Senior Representative (Current Employee) Memphis, TN (US)

ProsUnlimited opportunities, incredible training and some of the most positive people I have ever met. Not to mention travel prices that are almost beyond belief.

ConsAs with any big company that is growing rapidly there are occasional glitches, usually around the websites. They also try things never before tried in corporate America and sometimes they don't work very well. But I'd rather have a company that tries something new, even if it fails, because when it works it's great!

Advice to Senior ManagementTry to integrate air booking with the Dreamtrips in an easier way.

Worked for WorldVentures? Contribute to the Community!