Jobs Companies & Reviews Salaries Interviews

110 of 13,170 Companies
Sort by

IBM

www.ibm.com HQ: Armonk, NY NYSE: IBM

Join us. Where forward-thinking IBMers are inspired to build a smarter planet. Be an innovator Whether you're fresh out of college, or an experienced professional, IBM is a company where you can…Full Overview

An IBM Business Analyst said:

“Looks great on the resume, but...”
“You'd be working for a strong brand name that everyone recognises and respects. It's a global company that's interconnected, so there's many opportunities to work with people in other countries, and…” –
11,619 Reviews

IBM CEO Virginia Rometty

Virginia Rometty
50% Approve

Accenture

www.accenture.com HQ: Dublin, Ireland NYSE: ACN

Join a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with approximately 289,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. The sheer scale of Accenture’s…Full Overview

An Accenture Management Consultant said:

“Know what you want and don't let them push you into roles”
“Great opportunities, great people to work with, training is great if you get a chance to go, as well as if you get time for online training” –
8,541 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

3.6 Employees are “Satisfied”

Accenture CEO Pierre Nanterme

Pierre Nanterme
90% Approve

EY

www.ey.com HQ: London, United Kingdom

At EY, we are committed to building a better working world — with increased trust and confidence in business, sustainable growth, development of talent in all its forms, and greater collaboration…Full Overview

An EY employee said:

“Engaging people and opportunities”
“very friendly and helpful people” –
4,476 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

3.7 Employees are “Satisfied”

EY Global Chairman and CEO Mark Weinberger

Mark Weinberger
91% Approve

SMS Management & Technology

www.smsmt.com HQ: Melbourne, Australia Australian: SMX

A SMS Management & Technology Practice Lead said:

“Be prepared to go it alone and you'll thrive.”
“Great people, great clients, and a huge amount of autonomy (if you're prepared to ask for forgiveness rather than permission.) If you're confident, resourceful and assertive, then anything is…” –

Tom Stianos
69% Approve

Capgemini

www.capgemini.com HQ: Paris, France Euronext Paris: CAP

A Capgemini Anonymous said:

“Great people and culture - looking forward to next stage of journey”
“Recently more innovation focused Great people Good work life balance -I came from a competitor Good grad program” –
2,107 Reviews

Capgemini CEO and Director Paul Hermelin

Paul Hermelin
84% Approve

Sinclair Knight Merz

www.skmconsulting.com HQ: Sydney, Australia

A Sinclair Knight Merz Engineer said:

“Poor senior management”
“A good place to work if you can say "yes" to boss always. The management comprises yes-men, not many women in the workforce despite big talks. I work in Sydney and a run down brothel would be run…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.2 Employees say it's “OK”

Sinclair Knight Merz Managing Director & CEO Santo Rizzuto

Santo Rizzuto
47% Approve

Third Horizon Consulting

www.thirdhorizon.com.au HQ: Sydney, Australia

A Third Horizon Consulting Anonymous said:

“Had good exposure and learnings”
“I got to work on some good/ interesting projects with senior/ GMs. In my previous job we were just doing small projects, whereas here I was doing much more strategic work for senior clients…” –

Neville Bagot
74% Approve

Velrada

www.velrada.com HQ: Perth, Australia

A Velrada Senior Manager said:

“Like life, it's what you make it.”
“I've looked at some of the other posts on this site and it's clear that people like to have a rant - and there's always two (or more) sides to every story. I wouldn't normally bother posting this and…” –

Overall Company Rating

2.8 Employees say it's “OK”

Velrada CEO Robert Evans

Robert Evans
47% Approve

Oakton

www.oakton.com.au HQ: Melbourne, Australia Australian: OKN

An Oakton Consultant Architect said:

“Satisfactory”
“On the whole, management are open and approachable, work-mates tend to be competent and intelligent. There have been a couple of re-evaluations of the company position in the market (I am not sure…” –

Not Yet Rated

Mercer

www.mercer.com HQ: New York, NY

Mercer is a global provider of human resources solutions and world leader in helping organizations leverage the power of their people to achieve peak performance. If you thrive on challenge, are…Full Overview

A Mercer employee said:

“Easily the worst culture of any place I've worked in 20 years.”
“There are some very smart subject matter experts - however be careful they're not ERPs (see Cons). Apparently it looks alright on your CV. It's easy to stand out - just do stuff. The place is…” –

Mercer President & CEO Julio A. Portalatin