Top Companies in Artesia, NM

Glassdoor brings you an inside look at the top rated companies in Artesia based upon employee reviews.

Change location
16 of 6 Companies
Sort by

Baker Hughes

www.bakerhughes.com HQ: Houston, TX NYSE: BHI

A Baker Hughes Administration said:

“Lacking of Support”
“Easy to move up in the company with no experience in management! They hire whoever!” –

Overall Company Rating

3.5 Employees are “Satisfied”

Baker Hughes President and CEO Martin Craighead

Martin Craighead
77% Approve

Halliburton

www.halliburton.com HQ: Houston, TX NYSE: HAL

What We Do, Where You'll Fit In the coming decades, energy resources will become increasingly difficult to find and access. As one of the world's largest providers of products and services to the…Full Overview

An Halliburton Mechanic Technician said:

“Good company, great benefits and pay, but lower management needs help”
“Good starting pay, LOTS of overtime, great 401K plan, ESPP, and health benefits. Life insurance, paid time off, sick pay, etc, etc.” –

Overall Company Rating

3.4 Employees say it's “OK”

Halliburton Chairman, President, and CEO Dave Lesar

Dave Lesar
81% Approve

Walmart

corporate.walmart.com HQ: Bentonville, AR NYSE: WMT

Our associates are the heart of our business. And when you join our team, you’ll become part of the largest retail shopping experience. You’ll help us reinvent the face of our industry, while…Full Overview

A Walmart Assistant Store Manager said:

“Alright”
“I enjoyed working with the other associates at Walmart, and gaining experience in different areas of the store.” –
7,794 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

2.9 Employees say it's “OK”

Walmart CEO Doug McMillon

Doug McMillon
50% Approve

Yates Petroleum

www.yatespetroleum.com HQ: Artesia, NM

A Yates Petroleum Agave Energy said:

“Nice atmosphere but pay severely lacking and not transparent at all.”
“The atmosphere, every friday everyone in company quits early, supervisors are very understanding and give a lot of lea way to accomadate personal lives. Great place it you are really motivated and a…” –

Overall Company Rating

2.6 Employees say it's “OK”

John Yates Jr
Not Yet Rated

Artesia General Hospital

www.artesiageneral.com HQ: Artesia, NM

An Artesia General Hospital Manager said:

“Really thought this would be a great opportunity but resulted in disappointment.”
“Pro: Recent hospital renovations resulted in comfortable, inviting, public and patient care areas with a modern appearance. The public and patient care areas were very clean, floors shined! Great…” –

Overall Company Rating

2.1 Employees are “Dissatisfied”

Kenneth W. Randall
0% Approve

Central Valley Electric

www.cvecoop.org HQ: Artesia, NM

A Central Valley Electric employee said:

“Central Valley electric co-op”
“Good Benefits, Nice people until you are honest with the management. Nice barbecues/cook outs/ eat ins. Offer nice rewards to co-op members. No drug tolerance 2 extra days off called holidays that…” –
Full Review

Overall Company Rating

1.0 Employees are “Very Dissatisfied”

Not Yet Rated