Top Companies in Bellevue, WA

Glassdoor brings you an inside look at the top rated companies in Bellevue based upon employee reviews.

Change location
110 of 652 Companies
Sort by

Smartsheet

www.smartsheet.com HQ: Bellevue, WA

A Smartsheet Senior Software Engineer said:

“Solid company, great management who have the right priorities”
“Really smart bunch of folks with no bad apples Management knows what they're doing, they treat people right, and they have integrity. Surprisingly good work life balance for a startup Company…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.7 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Mark Mader

SmartTalent

smarttalent.net HQ: Kirkland, WA

At SmartTalent, our employees are as important as our clients. Our success is directly attributed to the quality of our great personnel. If you are interested in exciting opportunities then it is…Full Overview

A SmartTalent Meatal Caster said:

“Love working for them.”
“The people are nice and understanding and quick to get jobs for you.” –

Overall Company Rating

4.7 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Not Yet Rated

Loft9 Consulting

www.loft9consulting.com HQ: Bellevue, WA

A Loft9 Consulting employee said:

“Great environment, amazing people, fantastic esprit de corp”
“Work collaboratively with a company of fun, smart people to help clients. Great learning environment at any stage of career development, untold opportunity for growth. All that in an environment of…” –

Overall Company Rating

5.0 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

EDWARD BEALS, MARK BIRZELL

adaQuest

www.adaquest.com HQ: Bellevue, WA

An adaQuest Freelance Graphic Design said:

“Great work environment”
“Friendly people and great work culture.” –

Overall Company Rating

4.5 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Hiram Machado
80% Approve

Imprev

www.imprev.com HQ: Bellevue, WA

An Imprev Software Engineer/Dev Lead said:

“Excellent technical leadership. Great people.”
“Imprev is probably the most congenial place you could hope to work. From top to bottom the company is filled with good people who cooperate daily to get things done. My experience is mostly with…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.5 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Renwick Congdon
Not Yet Rated

Limeade

www.limeade.com HQ: Bellevue, WA

A Limeade Senior Software Engineer said:

“Best place I have ever worked”
“Management is open with what is happening in the company. Everyone welcomes new ideas. There is a passion for what we are doing. They have a passion for their customers, and their employees…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.8 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Limeade CEO Henry Albrecht

Henry Albrecht

Pointmarc

www.pointmarc.com HQ: Bellevue, WA

A Pointmarc Senior Analyst said:

“Gratifying Work, Exciting Growth, Refreshing Culture”
“Crazy talented people, open and empathetic leadership, great diversity of projects, prestigious clientele, fun and collaborative environment, management empowers ownership and development” –

Overall Company Rating

4.8 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Arsenio Valdez

IBM

www.ibm.com HQ: Armonk, NY NYSE: IBM

Join us. Where forward-thinking IBMers are inspired to build a smarter planet. Be an innovator Whether you're fresh out of college, or an experienced professional, IBM is a company where you can…Full Overview

An IBM Senior Technical Writer said:

“Best inter-company communication”
“At the time I worked there, management was very open about communicating what was going on with the company, providing access to worldwide job listings, etc. I think I was happiest when the IT people…” –
10,166 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

3.2 Employees say it's “OK”

IBM CEO Virginia Rometty

Virginia Rometty
64% Approve

Cognizant Technology Solutions

www.cognizant.com HQ: Teaneck, NJ NASDAQ: CTSH

A Cognizant Technology Solutions Associate Projects said:

“I worked with Cognizant Technology Solutions as a full-time for more than 5 years”
“One of the best company to work with” –
4,413 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

3.5 Employees are “Satisfied”

Cognizant Technology Solutions President & CEO Frank D'Souza

Frank D'Souza
92% Approve

Glu

www.glu.com HQ: San Francisco, CA NASDAQ: GLUU

Life at the cutting edge of wireless technology is an exciting but demanding place to be. Glu is always on the look out for exceptionally talented individuals to join our team. We reward talent…Full Overview

A Glu Temp QA Tester said:

“Great environment, great people, and overall, amazing company”
“If you want to get into the mobile games industry, Glu's a great place to be, especially if you're into the action genre (which Glu is mostly dominating in at the moment). The environment allows…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.0 Employees say it's “OK”

Glu President, CEO, and Director Niccolo De Masi

Niccolo De Masi
45% Approve

Glassdoor is your free inside look at the top companies in Bellevue, WA - including employee satisfaction and CEO approval rating. We've compiled 2,894 company reviews to bring you the best companies as rated anonymously by employees.