Jobs Companies & Reviews Companies Salaries Interviews

Top Companies in Menlo Park, CA

Glassdoor brings you an inside look at the top rated companies in Menlo Park based upon employee reviews.

Change location
110 of 207 Companies
Sort by

Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers

www.kpcb.com HQ: Menlo Park, CA

A Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers KPCB Fellow said:

“Great people + fun events”
“The fellowship was an excellent way to get acclimated to the culture of the valley. The events throughout the summer allowed me to network with really smart peers as well as learn from the leaders of…” –

Overall Company Rating

5.0 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

John Doerr

Insight Global

www.insightglobal.net HQ: Atlanta, GA

An Insight Global Data Analyst said:

“Very Professional and quick and very helpful !”
“Very quick turn around from initial phone contact. Very helpful and preparing me for the interview process, and given me some great tips, and I was contacted by Insight Global and connect me with…” –
1,712 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

4.6 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Glenn Johnson
95% Approve

Heffernan Insurance Brokers

www.heffins.com HQ: Walnut Creek, CA

An Heffernan Insurance Brokers Producer said:

“Awesome company to work for!”
“At Heffernan all employees are treated fairly. The level of teamwork and collaboration is second to none. We are an ESOP which has everyone really care because we are all owners of the company…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.5 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

F. Michael Heffernan
97% Approve

Facebook

www.facebook.com HQ: Menlo Park, CA NASDAQ: FB

Working at Facebook means you get to work on a product that over one billion people around the world use. We're looking for people who can solve challenging problems, make a real impact and build…Full Overview

A Facebook Expense Analyst said:

“Immature company”
“Casual environment, healthy snacks provided, fun campus, pay is great” –

Overall Company Rating

4.4 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg

Mark Zuckerberg
96% Approve

GuideSpark

www.guidespark.com HQ: Menlo Park, CA

About GuideSpark GuideSpark is the future of employee communications. Our robust employee communications platform, which includes customized, engaging, and cost-effective videos, allows HR executives…Full Overview

A GuideSpark employee said:

“Fantastic Culture and Wonderful Place to Work!”
“The people and the culture are the company's best assets. Everyone is smart, humble, friendly, and fun to be with. The family like culture makes you want to go the extra mile to make this an even…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.3 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Keith Kitani
89% Approve

oDesk

www.odesk.com HQ: Redwood City, CA

An oDesk employee said:

“Leave your integrity behind”
“innovative technology and unique business model” –

Overall Company Rating

4.3 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

oDesk CEO Fabio Rosati

Fabio Rosati

Stanford University

www.stanford.edu HQ: Stanford, CA

A Stanford University Procurement/Administrative Associate Inventory Planner said:

“Stanford it self can be a nice place to work but when the people in charge who should not be they seem to have a problem”
“They keep up to date on benefits, etc. You can learn a lot about people and the right thing to do in life.” –

Overall Company Rating

4.2 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Stanford University President John L. Hennessy

John L. Hennessy
93% Approve

Alain Pinel Realtors

www.apr.com HQ: Saratoga, CA

An Alain Pinel Realtors Realtor said:

“it is great to be in an office with very respected agents, a seasoned knowledgable manager and nice office space.”
“The public perceives Alain Pinel Realtors to have the highest standards, and best presented listing inventory. We also lead the area in our advertising look...all of the competitors eventually…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.2 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Paul Hulme

Lehman Brothers

www.lehman.com HQ: New York, NY PINK: LEHMQ

A Lehman Brothers Investment Banking Analyst said:

“Great people and office, but tough hours”
“The people in the office are great, although turnover is high given the nature of the industry. There is great deal flow and not so much face time as required by other firms, especially becuase it…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.1 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Overall CEO Rating

Lehman Brothers CEO Richard Fuld Jr.

Richard Fuld Jr.
52% Approve

Shazam Entertainment

www.shazam.com HQ: London, United Kingdom

A Shazam Entertainment Data Engineer said:

“Very good startup to work at! The idea to identify any piece of music you heard is exciting!”
“Relative flexible working hours, Hands on fresh data on tens of millions of users,” –

Overall Company Rating

4.1 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Rich Riley