Top Companies in San Diego, CA

Glassdoor brings you an inside look at the top rated companies in San Diego based upon employee reviews.

Change location
110 of 2,920 Companies
Sort by

PayLease

www.paylease.com HQ: San Diego, CA

A PayLease employee said:

“Best company to work for!”
“This company has a great culture that permeates every aspect of the business. All of the employees are happy to work for this company and you can see it in how they treat each other and clients…” –

Overall Company Rating

5.0 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Dave Dutch

AvalonBay

www.avalonbay.com HQ: Arlington, VA NYSE: AVB

An AvalonBay Community Supervisor said:

“Love the Company and People!”
“I enjoy the Team environment that our SD region promotes! I have worked for another property management company and it just doesn't compare. AvalonBay as a company is generally moving in a forward…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.9 Employees are “Satisfied”

Timothy J. Naughton
95% Approve

My Lineage

www.mylineage.com HQ: San Diego, CA

A My Lineage Marketing Manager said:

“Great place to work!”
“Every day is a new challenge. You will learn, relearn, and learn again what it takes to be a strong modern professional. Your coworkers are friendly, and you'll essentially have a license to run…” –

Overall Company Rating

5.0 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Conor Coffey

HCL Technologies

www.hcltech.com HQ: Noida, India NSE: HCLT

At HCL, we bring IT and engineering services under one roof to solve complex business problems for our clients. We attribute our success to our dedicated workforce, currently estimated at 95,000 . By…Full Overview

An HCL Technologies Talent Acquisition said:

“Journey with HCL Technologies”
“It is a great experience working with a great Organization like HCL Technologies.I am getting ample opportunities to showcase myself.The training organised by the company is always extensive and the…” –
2,824 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

3.2 Employees say it's “OK”

HCL Technologies CEO Anant Gupta

Anant Gupta
71% Approve

Hitachi Data Systems

www.hds.com HQ: Santa Clara, CA

Hitachi Spirit Hitachi Spirit is what distinguishes us as the employer and partner of choice. It’s more than our foundation, more than a poster on the wall. It’s how we operate every day, how we get…Full Overview

An Hitachi Data Systems Product Support Manager said:

“Hitachi Data Systems, new Job”
“I like the culture, everyone seems to be very nice. Just started so I haven't done a dive into my work fully yet. Great Coworkers and a good manager to boot! Great facilities.” –

Overall Company Rating

3.7 Employees are “Satisfied”

Hitachi Data Systems CEO Jack Domme

Jack Domme
86% Approve

Intelicare Direct

www.intelicaredirect.com HQ: Las Vegas, NV

An Intelicare Direct Accountant said:

“World Class Company”
“Intelicare Direct gives you all of the tools you need to go as far as you want in your career and encourages personal and professional growth. The work environment is one of a kind where everyone is…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.9 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Gabriel Bristol

eMoney Advisor

www.emoneyadvisor.com HQ: Conshohocken, PA

An eMoney Advisor employee said:

“I can't believe I found such a great company right out of college”
“Great work environment - everyone is upbeat and happy to be here. There are many helpful supervisors who want me to learn and have the ability to grow within the company. There are great health…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.5 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Edmond Walters
93% Approve

La Jolla Institute for Allergy and Immunology

www.liai.org HQ: La Jolla, CA

A La Jolla Institute for Allergy and Immunology Postdoctoral Fellow said:

“Good research institute”
“Supportive scientific environment/ great administrative support staffs” –

Overall Company Rating

4.2 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Overall CEO Rating

La Jolla Institute for Allergy and Immunology Presdent & Chief Scientific Officer Mitchell Kronenberg

Mitchell Kronenberg

Evolution Hospitality

www.evolutionhospitality.com HQ: San Clemente, CA

An Evolution Hospitality employee said:

“It's not how we work, it's how we live!”
“Evolution is the best company I have ever worked for. Culture is just as important to them as results, so finding a place where you feel like you can be yourself and you're supported by everyone…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.0 Employees are “Satisfied”

John Murphy

Calit2

www.calit2.net HQ: La Jolla, CA

A Calit2 Software Developer said:

“Software Developer”
“Great location, friendly people, flexible hours. Huge opportunities and research budgets. Amazing leadership.” –

Overall Company Rating

4.7 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Larry Smarr