Top Companies in San Francisco, CA

Glassdoor brings you an inside look at the top rated companies in San Francisco based upon employee reviews.

Change location
110 of 4,312 Companies
Sort by

Optimizely

www.optimizely.com HQ: San Francisco, CA

An Optimizely Customer Success Team said:

“Learn a lot very quickly”
“Unlimited time-off, work-life balance is great, mostly the culture is awesome, you get to learn a LOT and the opportunities to "own" something are endless” –

Optimizely Co-Founder & CEO Dan Siroker

Dan Siroker

PagerDuty

www.pagerduty.com HQ: San Francisco, CA

Reliability is our duty. Customers are our cause. Managing your systems doesn’t have to be noisy and chaotic. PagerDuty helps your operations deliver system reliability and performance, and helps…Full Overview

A PagerDuty People Specialist said:

“Amazing place for career growth and culture!”
“I love working here! Everyone who works here is very smart, welcoming, friendly, and collaborative. If I have a question about anything, I never hesitate to ask. No question is a dumb question! One…” –

Alex Solomon

Virool

www.virool.com HQ: San Francisco, CA

A Virool Sales said:

“We're on a rocket ship to space, and we all get to put our hands on the steering wheel !”
“We have fun together in and out of the office, and we work late because we want to. Everyone can communicate unfiltered opinions and be listened to. Sometimes I suggest changes to product or other…” –

Alexander Debelov

Grand Rounds

www.grandroundshealth.com HQ: San Francisco, CA

A Grand Rounds employee said:

“Great culture, truly important mission, and smart people who like each other”
“Grand Rounds is that rare combination of a mission-driven organization that also happens to be focused on a very real market opportunity. The leadership team is strong, experienced, and values the…” –

Owen Tripp

Elite SEM

www.elitesem.com HQ: New York, NY

An Elite SEM Account Analyst said:

“A Great Opportunity with Friendly Company”
“Opportunity for growth & advancement You are a valued member of the team Great place to learn business & productivity skills Great perks, relaxed managerial approach to sick days/time off The…” –

Ben Kirshner

FinancialForce.com

www.financialforce.com HQ: San Francisco, CA

Want to work at an amazing company with great people? This isn’t just your chance to work with great people. It’s your opportunity to work with applications that are truly changing the way the world…Full Overview

A FinancialForce.com Engagement Manager said:

“If you’re an A-Player that loves adding to a winning team, FinancialForce needs to be on your radar.”
“I feel as if I've hit the jackpot as I'm experiencing the company culture, an excellent manager, a CEO that radiates and insists on respect and support for one another, terrific products, and serious…” –

FinancialForce.com President & CEO Jeremy Roche

Jeremy Roche

DoubleDutch

www.doubledutch.me HQ: San Francisco, CA

A DoubleDutch Android Developer said:

“I love this company! Be creative, work with a great team, and learn.”
“The people. I love working with everyone at the company - the people are genuinely nice while also being driven to do their best work. The team is very open to suggestions - engineers can contribute…” –

Lawrence Coburn

Bizness Apps

www.biznessapps.com HQ: San Francisco, CA

A Bizness Apps Senior Account Executive said:

“Cool product, fun atmosphere, young company”
“- young growing company - product that businesses need - exciting to be in mobile - nice people to work with - office located by Polk - break room isn't too bad - PTO time, paid health, perks…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.8 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Andrew Gazdecki

Gnip

www.gnip.com HQ: Boulder, CO

A Gnip employee said:

“Best company I've seen in over 20 years in the software industry”
“People, culture, challenge, technology, variety, growth, impact, leadership, vision. The combination of all of these and the impact Gnip has on the industry is a key reason I came out of retirement…” –

Chris Moody

Bizo

www.bizo.com HQ: San Francisco, CA

A Bizo Account Manager said:

“Best Place I've Ever Worked”
“-Incredibly flexible company -Motivated and smart co-workers -Humble CEO with great vision -Fun work environment -Two company off sites per year -All hands meetings every Friday with catered…” –

Bizo CEO Russell Glass