Glassdoor is your free inside look at more than 246,000 companies. Salary details, company reviews and interview questions - all posted anonymously by employees and job seekers.
Hendrick Medical Center 6 reviews– Abilene, TX
HealtheCareers - 30+ days ago
Abilene, Texas offers a high quality of life both professionally and personally.
1 BC/BE Neurologist physician (Neurohospitalist) needed to practice at the largest regional medical center within 150 mile radius. Practicing and experienced physicians as well as residents will be considered. Must be licensed in Texas or eligible. Employed model available. Relocation, marketing, sign-on bonus and stipend can be offered.
• Employment/solo opportunity available
• Attractive yearly salary (at least $225K the first year)
• Sign-on bonus (up to $25K)
• Relocation assistance (up to $15K)
• Potential for monthly stipend final 18 months of training (up to $2K/month)
• Full Benefit Package
• TX License Fee Assistance (up to $2K)
• Malpractice Coverage
• 14-15, twenty four hour shifts per month
• Must be immediately available for consults while on shift (mostly by phone)
• Cover a single 504 bed hospital that is consider a primary stroke center, open ICU, Critical Care Team available, Level III ED with 65,000 visits per year
• Three outpatient Neurologists will cover the other 2 weeks of the month
Abilene, Texas is a regional center of higher education and the Arts. Population is 116K in town with over 350K draw. The people distinguish themselves as being warm, friendly and open to accepting new people and ideas. It is a charming, safe community and a fine place to raise a family.
Hendrick Health System in Abilene, Texas serves as the hub for healthcare services in the Texas Midwest. Founded in 1924, it is now licensed for 504 beds and offers a broad spectrum of services ranging from prenatal and birthing services to retirement living and hospice care. You will find most medical and surgical specialists are on staff to assist in the care of your patients.
Appropriate candidates please respond with CV. All inquires will be handled in a confidential manner.