· Direct Sales: Creates a targeted game plan for increasing Regional Catering Sales. This involves strategic planning, cold calling, presentation skills and effective closing sales techniques.
· Key Account Management: Manages existing accounts, to ensure ongoing support and repeat catering sales.
· Works closely with assigned Regional Café teams, to uncover and pursue additional business for the Region.
· Works closely with local Via Panera Coordinators, to stay abreast of customers, trends and lead opportunities.
· Creates and utilizes on ongoing Prospect list, in order to ensure incremental growth.
· Active involvement in Networking events.
· Maintains daily, well- documented information in Database System, resulting in superior account service and increased revenues.
· Utilizes Outlook Calendar as well as other online resources to maximize organization, game plan and follow up.
· Promptly follows up on all customer calls and requests in an efficient and expedient manner.
· Focuses on revenue-producing activity and maximizes selling time by dedicated 80& work time on direct Sales efforts.
· Works closely with other members of the Catering Department to create new approaches to increasing Sales.
· Represents themselves with the highest level of integrity and professionalism. Maintains a Service-focused approach, and a caring and sincere attitude at all times.
· Minimum 2 to 5 Years of Current Sales experience, preferably corporate and social group sales within a restaurant or hotel.
· National Account experience preferred
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Superior cold calling and presentation skills.
· Detail oriented and organized individual with a "can do" attitude.
· Ability to work in a fast paced environment and effectively meet all deadlines.
· Results oriented individual that can work effectively with limited supervision.
· Proven track record of success.